𝘵𝘸𝘰

Very Different Pages

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS WAS still figuring herself out in regards to her relationship with Tony Stonem since the predicament they were in was shit

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS WAS still figuring herself out in regards to her relationship with Tony Stonem since the predicament they were in was shit. Just to think, Tony had admitted his love to the girl. Thing after thing could've been different. She needed to stop dwelling.

She tied up her hair up that she had braided the night before for waves, and she placed a black bow on top of her head. She dressed up as Madonna.

Her scarlet lips poured in the mirror and she smiled at her reflection. She loved Madonna. When Violetta was little her mother would play Material Girl and she would dance around with her.

Plus Madonna was iconic, so the costume was totally awesome.

When she heard at the knock, the girl shot up to go greet the person there. Her feet thumped against the stairs earning her mother's attention from the kitchen as she sipped her evening tea, the glasses slipping down her nose.

Violetta ignored her prying stares and opened the door only to snort from the amusement.

There stood Chris dressed up in what seemed like a grandmother costume. The boy pursed his lips and crossed his arms as he looked up at her unamused.

"Yeah, yeah, have your piss.", Chris mumbled as he walked away from the girl.

"Sorry, but what are you?", Violetta asked while she closed the door behind her. Her eyes stared at another person she didn't know would be there.

"Alright, do you want to ride?", Chris quizzed while he hopped into the carriage that Kenneth held up. Violetta only laughed at him before ushering the boys on with her hand.

"Let's just get to the party, alright?"

Chris shrugged and snapped his fingers at Kenneth who was quick to begin walking off. Despite Chris being on wheels, he was a lot slower than Violetta who kept a pretty steady pace.

Thank God her house wasn't that far away from the destination because she could not stand the two boys re-enacting scenes from Driving Miss Daisy which made the costumes click for her.

Once their group of friends were in view, Violetta had prepared for the laughter that'd be surrounding Chris. Sid was the first to notice, pausing in his steps to get a look at Chris and Kenneth.

"Go on, guess.", Chris said as the odd trio completely neared their friends, they all chuckled.
Everyone stared at him incredulously. "Give up? Daisy Wethan."

"I don't know she is either.", Kenneth admitted as Violetta stood in between them with a smile.

"Driving Miss Daisy. Best Picture Oscar 1990. And this...", Chris began pointing to Kenneth, who stood beside them uninterested in discussing their outfits. "Is my man who is..."