𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

How He Feels

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS DANCED her heart out to some random song with an even more random man with a huge smile on her face

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS DANCED her heart out to some random song with an even more random man with a huge smile on her face. Tony watched his bestfriend with an indifferent expression. He enjoyed seeing her happy although he deep down wished it would be with him. Michelle came up from behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. He looked down to her.

"Violet doesn't need a babysitter, Tone.", Michelle said lightheartedly, but both of them knew it was because he was more bothered with Violetta than dancing with Michelle the whole night.

He sighed and wriggled out of her arms and away to find Sid. Violetta giggled as the boy she danced with ran his soft fingers over the curve of her hip. She turned around in his arms from their previous dance and she houser her arms around his neck with a smile.

"What's your name?", The boy asked over the loud music. Violetta chuckle ignoring his question. The MDMA coursing her blood made it easy to ignore making conversation. She placed her finger on his lips as she ran her hands over his body.

The random boy shut up and let her continue doing her own thing since she obviously couldn't give a fuck. She littered kissed on his neck and his jawline as Chris turned off fast the music making Violetta groan. The boy seemed to not care as Violetta had decided to change her dancing to a slow grind on the boy.

The boy grabbed her hips as they both moved to the slow beat. She enjoyed the attention. No men really gave it to her unless they got something out of it. Poor Violetta didn't know any better. Before she knew it, she lead the boy upstairs only to burst in on Michelle and Tony kissing.

"Fuck.", Violetta muttered making both Michelle and Tony look at Violetta and the boy who kissed her neck desperately. Tony scoffed as he seen the boy making out with Violetta's shoulder and she backed out of the room, embarrassed.

"Let's go, babes.", The boy mumbled into her shoulder as his hand slid up her shirt. Violetta then decided she was done with mystery boy. She pushed him away and went down the stairs to find Sid standing alone. Violetta huffed and stood beside him.

"Oh, hey.", Sid said greeting his friend while she leaned into him. Her high slowly came down and Sid looked down to her curiously. She gripped Sid's hips and smiled up at him as he stared down at her. "Uh, Violet. What you doing there?"

"I need entertainment, Sidney.", Violetta groaned, dramatically throwing her head forward into Sid's chest. He immediately clamped his eyes shut. This would be a death sentence. Tony would kill him, but as Violetta's lips climbed up his neck he shut down. "Let me kiss you."

Sid wordlessly nodded while Violetta met her lips with his. Sid's lips sloppily moved against hers. She obviously seemed to know what she was doing. Sid's hands nervously gripped Violetta's waist. He wished it was Michelle. She wished it was Tony.

The pair pulled away at the same time and looked each other in the eyes before laughing at the situation. Violetta cackled as she rested her forehead against Sid's. What the fuck was happening? Did the Violetta Williams stick her tongue in Sidney Jenkins mouth? Yes the fuck she did.