𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

Her Heart Stopped

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS NEVER knew what she took for granted until she was slapped in the face with it

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS NEVER knew what she took for granted until she was slapped in the face with it. So, she decided to visit Effy at school. Tony made it clear that Effy knew everything, she was clever and understood him more than anyone else because he wouldn't let anyone. It was hard to approach her because she was worried that what she heard wouldn't be what she wanted to hear.

"They still make you wear those uniforms?", Violetta asked before sitting next to Effy who only smiled up at her. They both stared forward while Violetta tried to think of what to say. "I've been here before too. To sort me out. Like that'd work."

Effy only looked forward as Violetta talked. They knew each other well. Effy was good at reading people, especially the very oblivious Violetta. Ef never really talked.

"Why don't you speak, Effy?", Violetta quizzed making the girl look over to her slightly. Maybe she could actually get words out of her. Chances were slim, but it was worth a shot. "I think you have a lovely voice. I quite miss your jokes. Does anybody notice?"

Effy continued her vow of silence causing Violetta to let out a breathy sigh, cracking her knuckles as she racked her brain. This whole situation drove Violetta mad.

"Tony makes me question whether I'm worth it. Like, if all my life, what I feared most came true.", Violetta began sadly making Effy look to the girl. Her heart thumped in her chest as she began to spill her heart. "That i'm just unlovable. My mother used to tell me that when we got in argument. After a while I stopped trying to stand up for myself. So, when I'm with Tony, I just feel good. When he pulls his shit, I don't know how to handle it, so... I cut him off."

Violetta felt the weight on her shoulders slowly lift as she told the truth. Her heart only belonged to one person, and she felt he didn't feel the same. The sound of her phone ringing made her look away from Effy's piercing blue eyes. They were just as mesmerizing as her brothers.

"Hello?", Violetta said as Effy peeked interest in the girl beside her. Violetta waited patiently as the other person took a deep breath.

"Vi. It's me. I just wanted to see if I can see you tonight and talk.", Tony's voice responded with his voice full of nerves, evident even over the phone.

"Okay. Um, I'm with a friend, right now.", Violetta told her awkwardly while looking over to Effy who watched her talk. "She says hi."

"Alright, then. Later, Vi.", Tony said before hanging up. Violetta let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. She looked back to Effy with desperate eyes.

"The reason I'm bothering you is because I think I love him. I just... I don't understand him as well as I thought I did.", Violetta admitted with frustration that was more directed at herself. She flicked some hair off of Effy's shoulder and squeezed her from the side. "Love is shit. Don't do it." Effy only smiled as Violetta pulled away. Even Effy knew Violetta was whipped. The thing is, she also knew Tony was too.

VIOLETTA DRESSED UP for Anwar's birthday party. Muslim approved of course since she didn't want to get throw out of Anwar's big party. She wore a normal outfit, jeans and a nice top. She was kind of nervous because Tony would be there. This had to be the day she was going to tell him. They needed this for each other.

She leaned up against the bar with Michelle since Kenneth and Jal decided to dance together. It was silent between the two girls, it was so deafening that the music didn't even cover up the awkwardness.

"He loves you.", Michelle remarked just loud enough for Violetta to hear. She looked over to the curly headed brunette with a confused look. Michelle sighed and sipped her drink. "Tony. He loves you."

Violetta looked down to the ground and back up. Michelle smiled up at her with something that felt like a blessing of some sort. Violet tilted her head with confusion. Michelle only nodded and Violetta was suddenly, for the first time ever, compelled to hug Michelle.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom. When I come back, I'll owe you a ducking drink.", Violetta shouted over the music before kissing Michelle on her cheek. She happily walked over to the bathroom to have a wee until her phone rang.

"Violetta, hey.", Tony greeted on the other end of the phone and an even bigger smile stretched over her face. It was him. This was happening. Even if it wasn't in person it was real. "I need to tell you something."

"Bad reception, Tone. What?", Violetta quizzed and she could hear Tony moving around to make sure she could here. "It's less staticy now. What do you need to tell me?"

"I'm a twat. I don't know why I'm like this. But I can change. I will for you, Violetta. You're the only one I've wanted. I played too many games and fucked with your head too much. The truth is I really fucking love you.", Tony confessed making Violetta almost drop her phone at his words. Her heart began thrusting itself against her ribcage. She laughed to herself, completely overwhelmed with happiness.

"I love you too, Tony.", Violetta said back to him with a huge smile obnoxiously plastered on her face. Suddenly, the signal was cut off. Violetta furrowed her eyebrows at it. "Tony, love? Tony!"

...THE ARCHER