𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

The Choir Concert

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS HAD a hard time trying to expect the fact Tony Stonem himself, told her to find someone better than him

VIOLETTA WILLIAMS HAD a hard time trying to expect the fact Tony Stonem himself, told her to find someone better than him. She'd been searching all of her life for some better person, a replacement if you will. The only person Violetta Williams wanted was Tony Stonem. How could she pursue that if it wasn't mutual?

A shoulder collided with hers as she exited her class. Low and behold, Sidney Jenkins with a torn expression on his face. Violetta sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose when she noticed him.

"I'm so sorry, Sid.", Violetta apologized right away.  Sid looked to her and back to his feet as if he were in deep thought. She stared at him in confusion for a moment. "Are you like— okay?"

"Yeah... I just need help.", Sid admitted and Violet nodded as they began to walk down the hall. Sid held out a spliff. "I have no lighter."

"Then you're in luck, Sidney. I have one to spare and brain cells to fry. Want to do an exchange?", The girl quizzed jokingly and Sid nodded.

The pair walked on the green and sat in the center. Neither of them noticed Tony watching them. A smirk was evident on his face as he watched them pass a spliff back and forth.

"We're fucked, Sidney.", Violetta commented as she inhaled the drug. Sid chuckled at the usage of his full name as he took the spliff back.

"It's fine if we're fucked together, right?", Sid asked and Violetta sighed softly in thought. She supposed it was better. Misery loved company and both parties were very miserable.

"Yeah. I think so.", Violetta said, unsure of herself. She leaned back onto her elbows and looked up at the boy. She didn't think he was ugly, he was just a little bit unhygienic, but most boys were. Sid would make someone happy someday. "Sorry for kissing you the other day."

"It's not the weirdest thing ever.", He replied as he stared forward with a smile. Violetta had made him smile. Only Michelle really did that. She felt glad. Sid seemed to feel happy too because he looked back at her. "Besides Tony, I think you're my best friend."

"Me too.", Violetta agreed, staring up at the cloudy sky with her glossed lips upturned in a grin. He looked away too and up at the sky. The pair sat in a comfortable silence as the spliff ran out while they talked about random things.

Violetta enjoyed time with people she could just listen or talk to. So, when Sid talked her ear off about his father she listened the whole time. She knew if she had the same problems, she would want someone to listen too.

CHRIS KNOCKED ON Violetta's door annoyed at the fact Tony had sent him as if she needed an escort wherever she went. Chris huffed, knocking again. Violetta had been upstairs doing her makeup, so unfortunately her mother had beat her to the door catching Chris by surprise.