Part 7 - Meeting Lyndy

Lyndy's POV:
Lisa let me stay up while Daddy went to see Mommy. It was late, and I was very tired, but everyone was here; GG, Grandpa, Lisa, Katie, Georgie, Auntie Lou, Peter and Mitch. We were all in the living room when Daddy came back. I ran out to meet him. "Daddy! I exclaimed. He lifted me up and kissed my cheek. "Hey Lyndy, guess what?" He said softly. I grinned. "What?" I ask. I smile and giggle. "What do you think about going to see Mommy tomorrow?" He says. I feel like jumping up and down I'm that excited! "Yay! Yes please!" I say, loudly and excitedly. GG comes up behind me. "Does that mean..." He doesn't finish his sentence and I'm confused about what he means, but Daddy looks happy so it can't be bad. Daddy puts me down and nods at GG. "She's awake, and she can see, hear and move. But she can't remember anything about her life or anything about us." He says, which sounds bad. "Is that bad Daddy?" I ask, wondering what he means. Daddy hesitated before nodding. "Yeah, it is. Mommy doesn't remember who we are, so we have to tell her about ourselves and the ranch. Can you tell Mommy all about yourself and Heartland?" He asks, kinda serious. "Okay Daddy." I say and give him a big hug before he carries me into his bedroom. "Why am I sleeping in here?" I ask. Daddy smiles and kissed my forehead. "Because I love you and missed you while I was with Mommy." He says as we snuggled in together. I smile to myself. "Goodnight Daddy." I whisper. He lets out a happy sigh. "Goodnight Lyndy." He whispered.

Ty's POV:
It was early when I woke up, Lyndy cuddled up beside me. I didn't want to wake her yet so I slipped out of the bed quietly. Lisa was sitting at the table when I walked into the kitchen. "Hey Lisa." I said, pouring myself a glass of water. Lisa smiled. "Good morning Ty, sleep well I assume?" She asked. I grinned and sipped the water. "Oh yeah, an actual bed is so much better then a hospital chair." I say, stretching. Lisa laughs. "Do you want any breakfast?" She asks, indicating to the steaming pot of eggs by the sink. "Don't mind if I do." I say, walking over and scooping a few spoonfuls onto a plate. I ram the eggs into my mouth and groan in delight. "Lisa, I missed your cooking so much!" I said, shoving the eggs into my mouth. Lisa laughed and smiled. "There's plenty over there, help yourself." She said. Lyndy walked into the kitchen, dressed an all. "You're up early." I said as she sat at the table. "I wanna go see Mommy!" She said excitedly. I grinned and put my empty plate in the sink. "Now, Lyndy, Mommy isn't better yet. You have to promise to be patient with her, okay?" I warned as I lifted her up. She nodded. "I know Daddy, I'll be patient." She smiled. I put her into the car and then got into the drivers seat, beaming.
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

We pulled up outside the hospital and I took Lyndy out of the car. "Are you excited?" I ask her. She's practically jumping up and down. "Yes! I missed her so much!" She exclaimed. I smiled at the nurse, Cara, as we walking into the hospital. "Ah, you must be the Lyndy that Amy and Ty keep going on about." Cara said in her African accent, which I seem to love for some reason. Lyndy nodded. "My Mommy is in here? Can I go see her!?" Lyndy said excitedly and loudly. Cara grinned at her. "That door right in front of you." She whispered and a Lyndy went running. I smiled at Cara, walking after Lyndy. "Mommy!" I heard her shrieking. I laughed and jogged into the room, seeing Amy kissing Lyndy's forehead. "Hi Lyndy, Ty told me so much about you!" Amy cooed. I grinned as they caught up.

Amy's POV:
Lyndy was the cutest girl ever! She was so kind and unbelievably understanding as Ty explained how I can't remember her. "Will you even be able to remember me again?" She had asked, in which I replied honestly. "Maybe, I hope so. But if not, then we can make all new memories!" I said, kissing her again. She had been here for a few hours now. I winced at the sudden pain in my chest. "Amy?" Ty asked worriedly. I patted my chest, finding it harder to breathe. My lungs get like fire. Then between my shoulder blades, it felt like I had been shot all over again. A gasp escaped me as I started hitting my chest and pulling the bedcovers. I could hear a loud commotion at the door before everything went black.