Please Read: Important.

Everyone, even if you're a reader from when I first began or you just started, I have a huge favour to ask:

I have an original novel, Not Another Jock, and I've worked pretty hard on it, but it's not edited. I have the whole plot worked out, I have the timeline figured out, the ending, everything. But what I don't have is readers.

I know that you all read this because you love Heartland, and while this is an OG novel, nothing to do with Heartland, it would mean the word to me if you could read it. Or pass the name onto a friend you think would like it.

It's about Harper, who moves from her childhood home to a new town in Utah, and she meets her mothers best friend, Lauren, and her two sons, Tyler and Caz. It's basically a love triangle type of story, kinda.

I know that you guys owe me nothing after an eight month break from writing, but I would really, really love if you guys could help me out.

It would seriously mean the world to me, and I know everyone says that, "oh, it means the world to me" but I'm serious. I love my writing. I love my original ideas and I've got 20 chapters already written, and that is the most chapter I've ever written in one single book.

I'm committed to this. I won't leave this book for eight months without looking back. I know how desperate this sounds, and I know how cringey it is to practically beg you to read it, but I really want this to do well.

Please?

(Comment whatever you think of this ((whether I can make it less cringe)) and if you have any ideas for the next chapter in this book)