Out of Action

Wonwoo locked himself in his bedroom with a sigh, glancing over at Mingyu who was still in bed fast asleep.

"Gyu, wake up," Wonwoo called, giving Mingyu a big shove.

Mingyu groaned. "Wha' d'ya want?"

"Everyone's ill. At least Jeonghan, Junhui, Minghao, Hoshi, Seokmin, Seungkwan and Vernon are. Seungcheol's helping Jeonghan so he's going to get sick too, and Joshua is helping Seokmin so the same for him. Woozi has locked himself in his studio as normal and Chan has somehow escaped the sickness, probably but going to practise. We're still alive and I don't want to get sick so you are not leaving this room without a mask and gloves. Got it?"

Mingyu whined. "What about HaoHao? If he gets sick his body will be stressed."

Wonwoo groaned. "I know but he's Junhui's problem. It's just a stomach virus, it can't be that bad."

Wonwoo dropped down into the bed beside Mingyu, letting the younger cling to him.

"I'm worried for HaoHao now," Mingyu whispered, pulling Wonwoo closer.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes. "Don't worry, sleep. It's more useful."

Mingyu groaned again, pulling Wonwoo on top of him. "Fine, but you're staying in here too."

Wonwoo scoffed. "Like I'd want to get sick."

The two laid down beside each other, fingers and legs entwined as they fell asleep.

———————

Both Minghao and Junhui had woken up nauseous and shivering, heads pounding and bodies sweaty.

The first thing they had done was struggle to their ensuite and take their temperatures. Junhui was at 39.8°C, but Minghao had already hit 40.6°C. Almost as soon as Junhui removed the thermometer from Minghao's mouth, Minghao dropped to the floor and started emptying his stomach into the toilet bowl.

Junhui knelt beside him, rubbing a hand up and down Minghao's back to try and soothe the distressed man.

As soon as Minghao had finished gagging, he leaned against Junhui's chest, the two shivering strongly together.

"Hao, you need to take your meds," Junhui whispered, grabbing the box and taking out two pills.

Minghao shook his head, tears rolling from his eyes. "I don't wanna eat anything. Feel sick."

Junhui sighed. "Me too. I can't eat anything." He whispered, suddenly going pale at the thought of food.

Junhui just managed to push Minghao out of the way before he threw up any food left in his stomach.

Wiping his mouth with shaking hands, Junhui rested his head on Minghao's shoulder.

"Let's just stay in our room for today. We don't want to get anyone else sick-" Junhui was interrupted by a knock on the door.

It was Jeonghan, wearing a mask and gloves.

"You guys are sick too?" Jeonghan said, voice weak and face pale.

Junhui nodded. "Yeah, but I need Minghao to take his meds."

Jeonghan looked at Minghao and nodded. "You need your meds. Being sick is a stress on the body."

Minghao snatched the pills from Junhui and swallowed them without any water, grimacing at the scratching down his throat.

Once Jeonghan and Junhui were happy that Minghao was getting his hormones up, the two younger men got back into bed and held each other close, both feeling too nauseous and dizzy to get back out of bed.