The Runaway and The Isle

Alec's POV
   Outfit: White long sleeve button down, blue pullover sweater, grey slacks, black belt, brown shoes, apple necklace
    Isle Outfit: Blue striped tee, Black leather Jacket, Black jeans, Black watch, Dark blue beanie, Blue Boots, and apple necklace

Ben was sitting at his desk answering calls while I sat at mine working on paperwork. 

"Deborah?" I hear Ben say into the phone. She replied, but obviously, I can't hear her. 

"Can you ask Lumiere to call me regarding the Cotillion?" Ben replied to her. 

"Thank you," He replied before hanging up. He glanced at me smiling and I quickly looked back at my paperwork and pretended to work. He chuckled, but before he could say anything, there was a knock at the door. 

"Come in!" I say looking up at the door. It opens and reveals Evie. She looks sad.

"Ben? Alec?" She asks.

"Evie!" Ben said as he stood up from his chair. "Come on in!" I roll my eyes because she was already coming in. 

Evie came in and closed the door as I stood and made my way to stand next to Ben's desk. Evie sighed, "Mal's gone back to the Isle."

We quickly lost our smiles and I raised my eyebrows in shock. Evie walked closer and handed Ben a letter. I looked over his shoulder to read it with him, but Evie stopped us.

"Ben," Evie sighed and gave him the ring that he had given Mal, similar to the one I gave Carlos. He quickly grabs the ring out of Evie's hand and read the note. He starts to scramble and shoves the ring into his pocket.

"Th-This is all my fault," Ben sighed, leaning onto me. "This is my fault. I-I blew it. She'd been under so much pressure lately, and instead of being understanding, I just went all Beast on her," Ben banged on the table, not hard enough to break it, but loud enough to cause me to jump a little in shock. "I have to go there and apologize," Ben went and looked out of the window towards the Isle. "I have to go there and- and beg her to come back."

"But, Ben, you'll probably never find her and it'll be dangerous," I told him.

"He's right, you need to know the Isle and how it works and-" Evie paused, "You have to take me with you." 

"Yeah!" Ben said. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah. She's my best friend and we'll bring the boys too, because there's safety in numbers, and none of us are really too popular over there right now," Evie told him.

"Thank you," Ben said, glancing at me. "Alec?" It was clear by his tone that he expected me to stay here.

"No! I'm not gonna let you go there without me, Ben. We are in this together. Alright?" I answered. The two glanced at me before Ben says thanks and pulls me into a bro hug.

"But let's get two things straight. You have to promise me that I won't get stuck there again," Evie told him. 

I nod as Ben says, "I promise."

"And the second?" I ask.

She smirks at us, "And there's no way you two are going looking like that."

Ben and I share a glance before gulping and looking back at Evie. She drags us back to her room, where we all change and now look wicked

Jay, Evie, Carlos, Ben, and I were walking down the stairs to the limo.

"Jay," Ben said, "Keys. Remote." as he threw them to the boy.

As we were all about to go to the limo, Evie stopped us.

"Wait!" Evie said causing us all to freeze and turn to her, "Something's wrong!" She walked up to Ben and fixed Ben's beanie. I started chuckling before she walked over to me and moved mine too. "There," she said.