The Prisoners

3rd Person POV
   Outfit: Blue striped tee, Black leather Jacket, Black jeans, Black watch, Dark blue beanie, Blue Boots, and apple necklace

Ben and Alec had been tied up for slightly over a day. They were both tied to the ship's main mast. They aren't facing either nor are they tied by the same ropes, but Alec is taking comfort in their hands that are semi-enterlaced by the fingers. The boys hear soft laughter then a thump beside me. Alec realizes it is Harry Hook when he leans his head toward him. 

Harry reaches his hook up toward Alec's face and rubs it against his chin. "Coochy, Coochy-coo!" he says before laughing under his breath when Ben and Alec glare at him. "How does it feel to be the kings now, eh?" Harry smirks at the boys. Harry began to laugh when Ben nor Alec responded. Harry walks around the mast caressing Alec's face again to appear on the other side of Ben. He was about to keep talking to the kings when Uma grabbed his arm.

"Give it a rest, Harry. Give it a rest," Uma tells him. She pushes him away from the kings. "We don't want damaged goods." She says sitting in front of Ben. 

"You said that I could hook him," Harry groans hanging from a mast rope net, specifically pointing his hook at Ben. Alec saw this and tightened his fingers on Ben's hand. 

"I said at noon!" Uma retorts. Harry glares at Uma and then turns it to Ben. He drops from the net and walks toward the kidnapped kings. He pulls out a pocket watch in front of Alec and peers at it.

"Twenty more minutes," Harry smirks. Alec leans towards it and looks at the pirate boy.

"That says 11:30," Alec states calmly. Harry lowers the pocket watch running his hook across Alec's cheek, smirking when the boy flinches and turns away.

"You better hope that your girlfriend comes through," Uma tells Ben. Ben looks a little sad.

"But she's not my girlfriend anymore," Ben states. Harry chuckles at the king. 

"Leave us alone, Harry. And take Alec with you. Ben and I need to have a private conversation," Uma tells her first mate. Harry smirks walking back to the kings, one who is looking over his shoulder trying not to freak out, and the other who is glaring like he's trying to set him on fire. 

"19 minutes to go," Harry reminded Ben patting his shoulder. Harry moved to Alec who was watching him cautiously following his every move. He untied the boy from the mast keeping him at the sharp end of his hook then retired him and walked him to his chambers.

*****************
With Uma and Ben
     (I know that Harry is in the background of this scene, but ignore him if you're someone who compares the movie to fanfic, please. Thanks.)

"I get that you don't deserve this," Ben says to the captain. Uma laughs at the king. 

"This... This island is a prison thanks to your father. And don't pretend to look out for me because no one is looking out for me. It's just me," Uma informs him. Ben looks a tad confused.

"So this isn't your mom's plan?" Ben asks confused. Uma scoffs. "Isn't that her necklace?" 

"My mom doesn't care about me either. Well, unless she needs someone for the night shift," Uma answers Ben.

"Ouch," Ben states.

"I don't need your pity. You're supposed to be the less heartful one that's why Harry has Alec," Uma glares.

"No, you certainly don't," Ben says looking around at the ship. "You're very resourceful. I don't see you tied up." He shrugs looking back at the captain, who lets out a soft chuckle. She stands up and walks in front of the king.

"Alright, so let's trash talk Mal," Uma suggests. 

"I'd rather talk about you," Ben says. 

"Ahh! Funny and a gentleman. I really hope I don't have to feed you and your friend to the fishes," Uma says turning around. 

"Uhh, you don't. Set us free and we can go back together," Ben informs her. She widens her eyes to look back at the king. 

"Oh, so now I get an invite," Uma chuckles. "Gee, I wonder why?"She sets her hand beside Ben's head. "When you guys brought Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay to Auradon, that's as mad as I've ever been in my life. And trust me, I've been plenty mad," Uma explains tapping Ben's cheek as she walks away. 

"I've never thought about it like that before, that we could have hurt the people we didn't pick. We planned to start with the four kids and then bring more over. Alec has been trying to approve of the second group for the past two months, but I guess I was busy being King. That sounds lame," Ben tries to reason. Uma looks at him, bored. "I'm so sorry. You're a leader, Uma. So are we. So am I. Come to Auradon and be part of the solution."

"Me? Part of your solution?" Uma repeats. Ben looks at her hopeful and she leans in closer. "Nah... I don't need you. I'm gonna get there on my own." She smirks. She looks off to the side and notices Alec and Harry coming out of the First mate's chambers. "Harry!" She calls out to her first mate. He starts making his way over with Alec. She grabs her seashell necklace and tells Ben, "Let's see what this puppy can do," before walking away. 

**************
With Alec and Harry (Small time rewind)

Harry pushes the captive into his chambers smirking as Alec trips and falls landing on his bottom. Alec glares at the pirate from the floor, not completely able to stand up on his own, due to his hands being behind his back. 

"'ello doll. Tell me how did the puppy manage to get you, when there are so many bigger stronger men out there who could do so much better?" Harry says pulling the boy's chin up to look at Harry fully. 

"Carlos is a nice boy who treats me well and with respect. He doesn't kidnap me and my friend to get revenge on something that we didn't have a choice over," Alec sneers at the pirate. Harry let go of the boy's chin and began to pace.

"No choice? You're the kings. You always have a choice. No one stops you. You chose those four and then forgot about the rest of us. Did they bring too much evil energy into your perfect little Auradon?" Harry exclaims. Alec was a little taken aback.

"I don't know how you people got this idea, but we have to agree on every idea and decision involving the courts and our subjects for it to pass. There are a million things that we need to do in a day as the kings and we got a little behind. There are probably a dozen forms sitting on our desks right now waiting for our approval for the next set of VKs. We also need you guys to sign papers saying you want to come over. Harry, I'm being sincere here. Those papers include your name, your friends, and my uncle's. You also seem to think that my life has been sunshine and rainbows when it's been lightning bolts and thunder. Quite literally," Alec explains. Harry stops and looks at the boy quizzically. Harry walks over and helps the boy up and moves him toward a chair by the desk. 

"You, Mr. king of Auradon, have an uncle on the Isle?" Harry asks. Alec rolls his eyes and nods, of course, that's what Harry would get out of his speech. Before Alec can explain anymore, Harry pulls out his watch looking at the time. He grabs Alec's shoulder lifting him and pushing him towards the door. Harry drags the boy back out the door. They hear Harry's name being called. They see Uma motioning for Harry to come back. Harry nods and drags Alec back to the mast and reties him. 

-------------------------

Thanks for Reading!

Coming up next is the battle.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share!

Love, Cassy <3