First Date

Alec's POV

I gathered my things and went to the kitchen. I made some sandwiches, got an apple pie, and bought some chocolate bars and mini candies and went to the bleachers. I sat down hoping that Carlos will be here. 

"Alec," I heard. I stood up and saw Carlos dressed like an angel sent to Earth. 

"Hey, you look good," I tell him. A light blush appears on his face.

"Thanks," he says. I smile at him and pick up the basket, blanket, and towels.

"Let's go," I told him. I lead him over to a pathway that lead into the forest. At the beginning was a four-wheeler. I glanced over at the beautiful and amazing boy who is my date and saw his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Do you trust me, amore?" I asked. He glanced up and smiled, " Always."  I put the picnic stuff in the back compartment and we got on the four-wheeler.  I started it and immediately Carlos's arms wrapped around my waist. I blushed and started to ride down the path.

Eventually we got to the location, which was a pavilion at the Enchanted Lake. I hopped off the four-wheeler and set up the picnic.

"Have a seat, amore. I brought a lot of snacks for us, so eat what you want," I told him morning for him to sit. He smiled and sat across from me. Why does he have to be so far away? I'll stay here if it makes him more comfortable.

"Thank you," Carlos said.

"Tell me about yourself," I told him. He smiled and said, "What do you want to know?"

(Bold-Carlos, Italics-Alec)
"Favorite Color?" "Red or Black, you?"
"Red or Blue. Favorite food?" "Chocolate, what's yours" " Apple Pie or Apple Fritters,"
"What's your favorite song?" "I wrote a song about you, it's called Kid in Love. I think it's my favorite song. What about you?"
"We didn't really have music on the isle," "Oh," "Yeah, anyways, what's your middle name?"
" It's Jupiter. What about you?" "Oscar. Wait, Jupiter... Why?" "Because Prince Charming isn't my dad, nor is he my brothers. Our dad is Zeus, or in Roman culture, Jupiter," "Oh," "Yeah, well I'm going to go for a swim, want to join?"

Carlos shook his head to which I nodded. I took off my pants to reveal my red swim short with blue crowns. Carlos began laughing.

"Really Crowns, that's adorable," Carlos said through his laughing.

"Ben has an almost identical pair," I told him blushing. He shook his head laughing.

"Want to join?" I asks.

"Nope, I am going to enjoy these strawberrries and chocolate," Carlos said. I nodded and made my way through the woods on the path to the small cliff over the lake.

"Geronimo!" I shout as I jump off the edge. When I hit the water, a feeling rushes over me. I don't know what it was, but I feel more relaxed and free.

I swim down to the bottom of the Lake and look for a rock to give to Carlos as a souvenir.

As I was looking, I noticed splashing by where the pavilion. At first I thought Carlos was getting in, but there was too much splash. I quickly swam over and picked Carlos up and got out of the water.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"You weren't coming back up. I tried to find you but I can't swim," Carlos tried to reason.

"You live on an island surrounded by water and can't swim," I questioned.

"There's a barrier, remember?" Carlos reminded me. Suddenly, I feel bad for bringing up the topic.

"Right, sorry."

"It's okay. Can we head back now? It's getting a  little cold now," Carlos said wrapping himself in one of the towels. I miss and pick up the basket, blanket and towels. I put them back into the four-wheeler. Carlos and my wet bodies were pressed together to create a source of heat.

When we got back to the school building, Carlos quickly excused himself and said, "Mal wants to talk about her date with Ben, I've got to go."

"Okay, see you on Family Day," I said to Carlos. He nodded and walked off into the main building.

I retreated to my bedroom, where my brothers were waiting to hear about the date. 

"So how was it?" Andrew asked. 

"It was great. We went out on a picnic near the Lake. I ended up saving him from drowning. I think I really like him," I told them. They looked happy yet skeptical. 

"How do you know it won't be like last time?" Eric asked. I frowned at that thought.

"It just- it feels different. I know he's better than that. When Aria gets here tomorrow, she'll agree with me," I told them. 

They nodded and let the subject go. Andrew soon to go to his class and Eric said he was hanging out with Doug to do homework. I finished my homework and had to go to the music room to practice for Family Day. I think I am going to introduce Carlos to Mom and Pops. Dad said he wasn't able to come, something about Olympus needing a leader. If you ask me, it's a lie. Olympus has enough leadership that it can last without him for an hour or two. 

----------------------------------------------------

Without realizing thorough his anger, Alec's eyes were glowing with anger. Literally. His eyes were glowing gold with stripes of red. 

----------------------------------------

COMING SOON...
Family Day
Carlos meets Alex's family
Audrey has her outburst and Alec stays with Carls
The Crowning of the Princes

Make sure you like, comment, and subscribe!

Love, Cassy.

o(〃^▽^〃)o

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ