First Day for the VKs

Alec's POV

My main classes this year are Chemistry, Magical History, and Life Skills without Magic. Then my side classes are Art, Music, and Prep for the Crown. Right now, I'm in Magic History and it is boring. However, as part of the planning committee, Jane and I got pulled out to get some papers signed. We walked together to the Remedial Goodness Class that had a total of four students. Jane walked in first and squealed walking past the VKs, while I walked slower and properly.

"Hello, dear ones," F.G. told.

"Hi," Jane whispered. 

"Good morning, we need you to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation," I told her as Jane handed her the clipboard and looked terrified at the VKs. 

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane, and Prince Alec," F.G. said as she signed the papers.

"Mom, No," Jane whispered. I turned and smiled at the VKs, meeting eyes with Carlos and looking away. 

"It's okay. Jane, this is everyone." F.G. said handing the clipboard back and pushing us back to the door. 

"Hi. That's okay, don't mind me, as you were," Jane said as she walked/ran back through the door. 

"I'll see you guys later," I told them as I followed after Jane. 

We went to the "office", turned in the papers, and went back to class. Soon the bell rang and it was time for second period, Music. The teacher had me perform my new song for the entire class and had me start writing the song and setups for Parent's day. After Music, I went down to the Turney field to watch them practice. 

I was a little late, but I saw Ben, Jay, and Carlos on offense and Chad and a few other players were on offense. Then, a boy named Taylor was in the shooter position. Carlos was again looking like a lost puppy by standing in the Killzone without his helmet on. Coach yelled at him and he moved.

The game began and Jay began running and knocking people over. He dodged every frisbee shot at him and got the ball. He ended up in front of Carlos and Carlos threw his stick at Jay and curled into a ball. This allowed Jay to jump on top of his shield and go for the ball. Ben came running to the ball as well, but Jay knocked him over, took the ball, and made the goal. He charged at the goalkeeper, but he ran out of the way. While Jay was cheering for himself, Coach yelled at him. 

"You! Get Over Here!" Coach yelled. Jay ran over as Ben helped or walked with Carlos back to the sidelines. From my spot, I couldn't hear exactly what Coach was saying, so I walked over to Ben and Carlos. 

As I get to them, I hear Ben telling Coach how he will work with Carlos on his Tourney skills.

"You did great for your first time, Carlos," I told him. 

"Thanks," he told me. Coach blew his whistle and yelled to run it again.

"See you later." "Yeah," I told him and he nodded and ran back onto the field. 

A few classes later, Ben, Chad, Audrey, and I walk out and Chad nods over to the lockers. Audrey looks at us. 

"Those kids are trouble," Chad told us.

"Come on, Chad. Give them a chance," Ben said. 

"No offense, Bennyboo, and Teddybear, but you're just too trusting. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big, nasty beast who turned out to be a prince, but with my mom, the evil fairy was just an evil fairy. That girl's mother." Audrey told us, holding Ben's hands. 

"We think you're wrong about them. We'll see you later," I told them. Ben nodded and punched Chad's shoulder and walked over to mal with me. He wanted to stay and talk to Mal some, but I wanted to go find Eric, Andrew, or Carlos. I would normally try and find Aria, but she is with her parents at their castle. Her parents are Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, so it's important for the community that they visit.