The Cotillion

*This is over 5000 words in the story part alone, so read on!*

3rd Person POV
    Alec's Outfit- Essentially a maroon suit with gold and blue accents like Ben's with his crown and apple necklace. Also on the breast pocket is the symbol for Zeus from Disney's Hercules, the clouds and lightning bolt thing

Everyone is dancing and enjoying themselves on the ship. Evie walks across the red carpet and cameras flash and microphones are shoved towards her. 

"Evie, you look beautiful!" One man shouts.

"Thank you so much," Evie responds. 

"Did you design the barret?" A lady asks. Evie reaches up towards it. 

"It's beautiful, isn't it? Umm, no. It's not my creation. Many of the hair accessories this evening are by a fabulous new designer, Dizzy of the Isle," Evie informs them. She then walks inside to meet up with Doug.  

Eric and Jane walk down the stairs and off to the side smiling. Fairy Godmother happens to be at the table behind them and spots her daughter.

"Jane! There you are, my dear. And everything looks beautiful, my love! But we just need to ladle out the punch before the sherbet melts," Fairy Godmother informs her, turning to go back to the table.

"Mom!" Jane stops her, "I have a date." Fairy Godmother gasps.

"A date? Really?" She looks out into the crowd, noticing Eric standing on the other side of her. "Do you have a date, too?" She sets her hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah," Eric says looking back at Jane. 

"Really?" Fairy Godmother gasps looking out at the crowd.

"Mom?" Jane says getting her attention. Jane then reaches her hands out and Eric takes them. The two look into each other's eyes lovingly.

"Bippity-Boppity!" She gasps. The two smile and head out onto the dance floor.

The music fades out as Lumiere takes his place at the top of the stairs. The trumpets blow a little tune, queueing the audience to silence. 

"The future gentleman Carlos," Lumiere presents. The crowd gathers at the bottom of the stairs. Carlos walks out in his normal Red, black, and white scheme. He stops at the top of the stairs smiling widely. Lumiere leans over.

"You got this, dude," Lumiere whispers. Carlos quickly gives the man a fist bump, as Jay cheers loudly and everyone joins him. Carlos continues down the stairs and stands next to Belle and Beast. 

"You look quite handsome, my boy," Belle tells him. Beast nods and adds, "We are so happy that Alec has found someone to be with." Carlos blushes and whispers a thank you. The trumpets blare again and the crowd quiets.

"The king, Alec," Lumiere announces. Alec walks out slowly and with swagger. He pauses at the top of the stairs, looking over all of his peers, friends, and subject, who curtsy as he stops. He makes eye contact with Carlos who is waiting for him at the bottom of the stairs. Alec makes his way down the stairs and holds out his arm for Carlos.

"May I have this dance?" Alec asks. Carlos looks at him slightly confused but walks over anyways.

"Mal needed a few more minutes to prepare, so she asked Lum and me to stall. Plus we couldn't find Ben, so..." Alec explains leading the two of them into the center of the dance floor. As they arrive in the middle, a soft slow dance song begins to play and the two begin to dance. (I imagine Merry-Go-Round of Life by Joe Hisaishi but you can imagine whatever you'd like)

The two danced and spun around as their friends watched. The song comes to end and the couple shares a sweet kiss. They separate and bow toward the crowd. Alec looks up toward the group and spots Evie with Doug, Jay with Lonnie, Eric with Jane, and Andrew with Aria. The couple moves and joins their friends. All of them share hugs individually but are interrupted by the trumpets. Everyone gathers at the bottom of the stairs again.