The Kidnapping and The Meeting

Alec's POV
     Outfit-Same as last Chapter- Blue striped tee, Black leather Jacket, Black jeans, Black watch, Dark blue beanie, Blue Boots, and apple necklace

The group all made it to the old Vk's Hideout. Jay picked up a rock and threw it at a sign that reads, 'DANGER: FLYING ROCKS' in bold. Once he threw the rock at the sign, it opened a door, which revealed a staircase that lead into the hideout. Ben made his way to the stairs but turned to look at us. 

"Wish me luck," Ben said, trying to be hopeful.

"All the way up," Jay told him.

"Good Luck," I said to Ben. Ben smiled before heading up the stairs. 

I sat beside Carlos praying to the gods above that Ben can get Mal to return to Auradon.

*********

After a few minutes, I got nervous for my friend and began pacing. Carlos sat watching me while Jay and Evie were leaning against the wall. That's when Ben came down the stairs...without Mal.

"Where's Mal?" Evie asks. I stop pacing to walk to my friend. 

"She's not coming back," Ben stated sadly. I quickly wrap my arms around him in a hug, which he returns.

"What?!" Evie exclaims. Evie went upstairs to talk to Mal. Ben wanted to 'get fresh air' and asked me to join, so we walk down a corridor. I hear a noise down an alley, but hear a cat meow after it, so I didn't think anything of it until I saw a boy in front of me. I saw him hit Ben over the head, but before I could run I was hit as well. Before I fell unconscious, I saw the boy's hand wasn't a hand, it was a... hook.

***********

3rd Person's Pov

Evie walked down the stairs. She looked around and noticed the Kings were not with the other two. 

"Guys. Where are Alec and Ben?" Evie asked. Jay and Carlos sat up realizing the boys hadn't returned from their walk.  

"Ben? Alec?" Evie called out towards the corridor the kings had walked towards earlier. The VK boys came forward and joined Evie in looking towards the alley. They noticed a figure moving towards them. They let out a sigh of relief before they hold their breath again because only one person was walking towards them. 

"Ben? Alec? Don't scare us like that," Jay says. 

"Don't scare you?" A thick Scottish accent asked. The three Vks' eyes widen as they took a small step back. "But that's my speci-alty."

"Harry," Evie said, identifying this boy as Harry Hook. 

"What did you do with Alec and Ben?!" Jay demanded.

"Oh, eh, we nicked 'em," Harry gestured behind him, "MmHmm, yeah, and if you ever want to see 'em again, have Mal come to the Chip shop tonight. Alone. Uma wants a little visit." Harry looks at Jay, "Aww, Jay seems like you've lost your touch."

"Jay," Evie said as she stopped him from lunging at Harry.

Harry then looks over at Carlos and smirks, "You seem to have nabbed yourself quite the cute little doll, puppy. Wonder if Uma will let him be with a real man?" Carlos went to lunge at the pirate growling, but Jay quickly grabbed his waist.

"If you touch a single hair on his head-" Carlos growled out.

"You'll what?" Harry smirked. "Anyways, can't keep Uma waiting," Harry began whistling as he walked away from the group. Jay sat Carlos down once Harry was entirely out of view. Carlos lets out a loud groan/growl and threw one of the crates across the alley. Once Carlos had expressed some of his anger, the trio walked up the stairs to Mal.