The Plan

3rd Person POV
    VK's hideout

"There's no way we're going to give Uma the wand!" Evie exclaims after Mal told the group about the meeting and Uma's demands. She did leave out the part about Harry liking Alec, in fear of Carlos going after the Hook boy. "We can't just let her destroy Auradon," Evie finishes.

"If Uma doesn't get the wand, then they're toast," Carlos says dejectedly. 

"Right, so we're going to give Uma, of all people, the wand?" Evie asks the group. 

"Wait, you guys," Mal cuts in, "Your 3D printer," Mal reminds the boys.

"A Phony wand," Carlos says. 

"Yes," Mal exclaims softly.

"In my sleep," Carlos says.

"But the second Uma tests it, they'll know it's fake," Evie reminds Mal.

"Okay, so we get them out really fast," Mal suggests, " We need some kind of diversion."

"Smoke Bombs," Jay cuts in.

"That's perfect," Evie exclaims, "I'll get the chemicals in Lady Tremaine's place. That could work," Evie then walks over to Mal, "Oh, and sick hair by the way. Evil stepmom has seriously stepped up her game."

"Oh, you wanna know something?" Mal asks Evie. "Dizzy did this."

"Little Dizzy!" Evie exclaims, "Shut up."

"I know. I'm loving it," Mal told Evie, "It's like a lot lighter."

"Really proud of her," Evie smiles as Jay and Carlos roll their eyes. Carlos visibly gets annoyed.

Jay clears his throat as Carlos says, "Hello," getting the girls' attention who are a little embarrassed. 

"Right," Evie whispers. 

"Jay and Carlos, you guys meet us at Pirates Bay, no later than noon. And you guys losing is not an option, 'cause we're rotten..." Mal tells them.

"to the core" The three Vks finish. 

"Mal, I told you I'm not leaving without Alec. Jay can easily use the 3D printer by himself or even Evie could go with him," Carlos tells them. 

"Carlos. Sitting here doing nothing is not going to help you or us get them back. I'm sorry, Jay, but, Carlos, you are way better with tech than any of us, so please, go so we can get them back," Mal explained. Carlos sighed and nodded.

"Let's do this," Evie said as the boys left the hideout heading back to Auradon, and the girl left to visit Dizzy in Lady Tremaine Hair Salon. 

************
Back At Auradon

    The boys run headed straight for their room, meeting Dude outside their door, Carlos quickly lifts the dog and goes to continue, but Jay grabs his arm.

"Why's our door open?" Jay asks. They move quickly towards the door to see who is in their door, only to find Chad Charming.

"You've got to be kidding me," Carlos says noticing who is in their dorm. Chad quickly turns around smiling guiltily. 

"I knocked..." Chad tries to reason. Carlos glares at him and sticks out his hand, and Chad angrily sets the key he had made in Carlos's hand. 

"What is that?" Jay asks at the figurine thing Chad was printing. 

"Oh! Ha ha," Chad says as he opens the door for the printer and retrieves the doll, "That's a Chad action figure... well minus the head," as he pretends to fly the action figure around in front of the boys.