The arrival of the VKs

Alec's POV

As the upcoming king, Ben and I had to plan the "parade" for the Villain Kids' arrival. We had the art classes paint signs, the marching band plan songs, and Fairy godmother is coming to welcome them. 

Soon, we saw the limo pull up and stop in front of us as we stood behind the jazz band. The chauffeur opened the back door and a boy in red, white, and black falls out holding a scarf and was followed by a boy in yellow, red, and black. They started screaming and arguing, which caused the band to dramatically stop. A girl in blue stepped out followed by a girl in purple. Fairy Godmother motioned for the band to move and walked through. We, Ben, Audrey, and I, followed her. 

"Guys, Guys, Guys! We have an audience," Purple Hair says to the boys. 

"Just cleaning up!" The boy with long hair says spitting something out onto the ground. He pulled the other boy off the ground. 

"Leave it like you found it. And by that, I mean just leave it." Fairy Godmother told them. The boys start throwing things back into the limo causing me to chuckle at the small boy's sad look. 

"Hello, Foxy. The name's... Jay," Long hair says walking up to Audrey. Audrey begins to laugh uncomfortably. Fairy Godmother leans over into Jay's view.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, Head Mistress." F.G. introduces. 

"The Fairy Godmother as in Bibbity-Bobbity-boo?" Purple Hair asked.

"Bibbity-Bobbity- you know it," F.G. says.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared out of nowhere with that sparkly wand and warm smile and that sparkling wand." Purple Hair states.

"That was a long time ago. And As I always say 'Don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future." F.G. says.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben..." Ben began. 

"Prince Benjamin, soon to be king," Audrey interrupted.

"You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." Blue Hair says, making me realize that this is the Evil Queen's daughter. 

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here and neither do you. Just ask Alec, he's Snow White's son or any of his brothers." Audrey told her, making Blue Hair slowly sadden. I know that technically the Evil Queen had royal status before the exiling, so therefore Blue hair would also have royal status but not as much, but I can't talk back to my best friend's girlfriend. Blue Hair looks directly at me curiously but I didn't pay attention. 

"This is Alec White, my soon to be co-ruler and best friend and Audrey," Ben told the VKs uncomfortably. 

"Princess Audrey, his girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo," Audrey told them pushing past me to hold Ben's arm. 

"Ben, Alec, and Audrey are going to show you all around and I'll see you tomorrow," F.G. said leaning across Ben and Audrey's interlocked hands.  She grabbed their arms and pushed them apart saying, "The doors of wisdom are never shut, but the library hours are from eight to eleven and as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." The VKs sigh and she walks away. Doug follows her, high-fiving me, and walking away with the jazz band. 

"It is so, so, so good to finally met you all," Ben begins, Long hair punching his shoulder in the middle. I followed behind him and long hair punched me too. Ben gets to purple and stares at her before continuing, "This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go in history..." I shook Carlos's hand and saw the chocolate. 

"Is that chocolate?" I asked. He gave me a small smile and put his thumb in his mouth. 

"As the day our two people began to heal..." Ben said shaking Blue hair's hand.