Official Royal Proclamation

The story starts many years ago when the villains roamed Auradon wreaking their havoc on everyone. Belle and the Beast got married and united the land putting the villains on the Isle. However, when they tried to unite the land of Snow White and Prince Charming, my parents, they had to strick a deal. When the time came for the Beast to pass down the crown, the ruling would be split with their oldest son, me. 

     So that's where we are now, Ben and I are at his castle getting our suits fitted. Together, we decided that our first proclamation would be for the Isle.  The tailor began to measure our bodies. However, both of us kept turning our heads back to the Isle directing out of Ben's window.

     Suddenly, Belle and the Beast walked into the room. 

"How is it possible that you two are gonna be crowned king next month? You're just a baby." Ben's dad asked arm in arm with Belle. 

"Their turning sixteen, dear." Belle reminded him.

"Hey pops..." Ben started.

"Sixteen! That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least forty-two."  Beast said smiling. 

"Uh, You decided to marry me at twenty-eight," Belle said.

"It was either you or the teapot," Beast told her. Ben and I let out a chuckle and smiled at the two's banter.

"Kidding," Beast told Belle, however, she turned around and continued to mess with the fabrics and clothes.  

"Mom, Dad..." Ben said and tried to move forward, however, the tailor interrupted him and motioned for the both of us not to move. 

"We've chosen our first official proclamation. We've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon," Ben began.

"Every time we look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned," I said as we walked off the small elevated lift. 

"The children of our sworn enemies, living amongst us?" Beast questions.

"We'd start out with a few at first, the ones who need our help the most. We've already chosen them," I tell them. 

"Have you?" Beast questions stepping forward.

"I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?" Belle asked grabbing Beast's arm. 

"Cruella De Vil, Jafar," I began.

"Evil Queen and Maleficent" Ben finished. The tailor gasped loudly. I was a little scared about what might happen with the Evil Queen's daughter because I'm Snow White's son, but we are a new generation and can move past that. I hope. 

"Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land," Beast shouts. 

"Dad, Dad. Just hear us out here," Ben asked.

"I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes." Beast tells us. 

"But their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" I asked. The tailor has run out and the guards closed the door.

"Dad?" Ben asked. Beast looked at Belle and she nodded. 

"I suppose the children are innocent," Beast told us before turning around and heading for the exit. Belle walked up to us and fixed Ben's collar. She laid a hand on both of our shoulders. 

"Well done," She said before turning towards Beast, "Shall we?" They walked out of the room together. 

"We did it," I told Ben, "Now we have to plan everything." We both turned and messed with our heirlooms while looking at the Isle. 

**************************************

Alec's Heirloom

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to follow me if you like it; it will encourage me to write more. Leave a comment on what you liked on this and future chapters. 

Thanks a lot, <3, 
                          Cassy