Chapter 1: Rebirth

Yan Hao looked at the professional application form in front of him in a daze, and after a while, his expression changed into a complicated and mocking one. What he was mocking was not others but himself.

He had been admitted to the Federal University with the top score in the Z-star entrance examination. All the majors of the Federal University had thrown him an olive branch, but he had chosen pharmacy because his younger brother Yan Fei's ambition was to be a pharmacist since he was a child.

Yes, this major is not his favorite, but his younger brother Yan Fei's.

He and Yan Fei are brothers from the same mother, but since childhood, his parents have loved his brother more. When his brother failed his exams, his parents were careful to comfort him, but they did not react to his first place in the exam. When his brother was sick, his parents took time off work to be with him, but when he was sick, they didn't even say a word of greeting.

Yan Hao did not understand why the difference between him and his brother was so great, so he became indignant and unjust, and began to compete with his brother in every way. As long as his brother Yan Fei wanted to do something, he would also do it and do it better.

Even though he obviously did a better job, his parents, teachers, and classmates all looked at him with disgust, saying that he was jealous, selfish, and liked to steal other people's things.

It was not until his death that Yan Hao understood why he was still inferior to his younger brother Yan Fei even though he had worked so hard.

It's because he lives in a book called "The Great Pharmacist." His younger brother Yan Fei is the protagonist Shou, while he is a vicious canon fodder. He sets off the kindness of the protagonist Shou in order to make the protagonist Gong appear and face slap him in front of the protagonist Shou and brush up his goodwill in front of him. So no matter how well he does, under the aura of the powerful protagonist, he can only ever be cannon fodder.

No matter how good he is, in the eyes of his parents, friends, classmates, and teachers, he will always be less likeable than the protagonist.

He didn't know why he could wake up when he had already died from the spiritual power riot, and have the memories of the book in his head, but since he was reborn, Yan Hao did not intend to be cannon fodder anymore.

Yan Fei was the protagonist, the Chosen One. If cannon fodder is destined to be unable to compete with the protagonist, then he himself will not compete.

If people don't like him, then he should not like them.

He should not waste his life for the sake of others.

Yan Hao closed his eyes fiercely, tore up the application form in his hand, and got up to leave the examination hall.

"Student, where are you going? Has your medicine been prepared yet?" When the proctor saw Yan Hao get up and leave, he came over and asked.

Yan Hao subconsciously gripped the glass bottle in his hand. With his entrance examination results, he could directly enroll in any major at the Federal University, with the exception of three majors, namely, mech piloting, mech manufacturing, and pharmacy.

These three majors, in addition to requiring a certain amount of spiritual power, also require a certain amount of foundation. In other words, students who wanted to apply for these three majors had to start contacting them during their middle school years. When Yan Hao was in middle school, he had originally chosen Mecha Manufacturing, but because Yan Fei had chosen Pharmacy, he had repeated a year in order to prove that he was better than Yan Fei and switched to Pharmacy.

Now that he thought about it, he was foolish at that time. In this life, he must not repeat the same mistake.

"Teacher, I can't prepare it, so I won't take the test. I want to try my luck in other majors while there is still time for the major selection assessment." Yan Hao quietly put the prepared medicine in his pocket.