Chapter 29: Are You Teasing Me?

Mecha training room.

Sheng Heng came out of the mecha cockpit profusely covered in sweat and went to rest on a bench to the side.

At this time, Cheng Wenkang also slowly climbed out of the mecha cockpit. Although he was also sweating, his face looked better than Sheng Heng's face. When he got out of the cockpit, the first thing he did was rush to the training room and take a bottle of ice water from the refrigerator in the corner to drink. After vigorously drinking half of the bottle, he finally had the strength to speak.

"I'm dying of thirst." Cheng Wenkang took another bottle of water from the refrigerator and threw it toward Sheng Heng, who was sitting on the bench, "Boss, take it."

Sheng Heng looked up at the sound of his voice and raised his hand to catch the water thrown by the other party. When he caught the water, Sheng Heng's fingers trembled violently, and he suddenly lost the strength to hold it. The water slipped from Sheng Heng's fingertips and fell to the ground.

"Boss......" Cheng Wenkang was stunned, then as if he thought of something, his eyes fixed on Sheng Heng's fingers, "Your hand is hurting again?"

"It's okay. It will be fine after a while." Sheng Heng said carelessly.

Cheng Wen Kang opened his mouth, seeming to want to say something. In the end, he still did not say anything. He just walked over, picked up the bottle of water that fell, and was about to help Sheng Heng unscrew the cap when the water bottle was held by a trembling hand.

"I'll do it myself. I'm not so bad that I can't even unscrew the cap." Sheng Heng took the water from Cheng Wenkang's hand, then twisted the cap with his fingers, and twisted it hard twice before unscrewing it.

"Boss, your recent training is over the limit." Cheng Wenkang advised.

"How many hours a day do you practice? How many hours a day do I practice?" Sheng Heng laughed at himself, "You're not considered diligent in the class yet you practice five hours a day. I've done only three hours. Have you gone over the limit?"

"Boss, your hand ......" Cheng Wenkang's words were automatically silenced in Sheng Heng's gaze. Only after a long time did he say, "I'll go to the pharmacy store to buy medicine."

After speaking, Cheng Wenkang got up and left the mecha training room. He started walking to the pharmacy store. After walking for a while, he suddenly thought of someone.

In the dormitory of the Mecha Manufacturing Department, Yan Hao was studying the wiring diagram of a level five mech. He seemed to have encountered some difficulties and was thinking hard.

"Don't pull it." He Shao walked over and gently slapped Yan Hao's hand that was pulling out his hair.

"Huh?" Yan Hao lifted his head in confusion.

"You pull out your hair whenever you think. If you keep pulling your hair like this, you'll have to be careful of becoming bald at a young age." He Shao scolded.

Yan Hao put down his hands in embarrassment as if he realized that he had pulled his hair just now. In his previous life, the people in the laboratory were similar, so he didn't care.

"It's fine." Yan Hao said back.

"It's fine? Don't be carefree just because there's hair growth medicine now. You have to shave your head before using hair growth medicine. Don't tell me you'll go to class with a bald head?"

"I mean, I won't go bald." In his last life, he still had a thick head of hair even in his death.

"How do you know the future?"