Chapter 26: I Hate You

"I didn't expect you to know how to cook." Coming out of the canteen, Sheng Heng said in amazement.

"I've learned how to cook for a while, but I always follow the recipes, so the taste might be average." Yan Hao said modestly.

"The taste is very good." Sheng Heng immediately said.

"Is it?" Yan Hao was not very confident.

"Of course. Ask them if you don't believe me." Sheng Heng said.

The two people who were suddenly named froze for a moment, and then nodded their heads busily, "It's delicious. It's much better than the cafeteria chef's cooking."

"Yes, so delicious that I want to get a small kitchen in our dormitory." He Shao also said.

Kitchenette?! This kid ate fish-flavored shredded pork once and now wants to build a kitchenette? The Sheng Heng brand eye knife silently flew towards He Shao.

"......" He Shao only felt a thorn in his back, and secretly said that he was not good. For a moment, he spoke his mind and said what was in his heart.

"You guys are too exaggerated. In fact, the food I cook has the same taste." Yan Hao looked at He Shao and said, "If you like it, you can buy a home robot. I can input the recipe. When you want to eat, you can do it anytime."

"Oh, I was just kidding. I didn't really want to get a kitchenette. We have such heavy schoolwork. How can we have time to cook and eat by ourselves?" He Shao waved his hand and said, "And the robot's cooking is soulless. It is better to come to the canteen, let alone compared with your cooking."

In fact, with the current level of technology, the vast majority of household chores can be replaced by robots, and cooking is naturally also possible. But even if technology has developed to such an extent, human beings are still more willing to do it themselves when they can do without robots. They always feel that things made by machines without emotions are cold.

"You guys think my cooking is better than robots' cooking?" A faint glint appeared in Yan Hao's eyes.

"Hao Hao ah, you keep asking this question. Are you really self-doubting, or are you just trying to get us to praise you a few more times in a different way?" He Shao asked.

"No, no." Yan Hao hastily shook his head, smiled, and said, "If you think it's delicious, I will make it for you next time."

"That's what you said. Next time I want ribs." He Shao immediately made a request.

"No problem." Yan Hao agreed.

"Junior brother, can I also order some food?" Cheng Wenkang, who was at the side, also came up.

"Yes. What would you like to eat?"

"I haven't thought about it yet. I'll tell you when I've thought about it." Cheng Wenkang just wanted to join in the fun and didn't really want to eat anything.

"Good. Where is Senior Sheng?" Yan Hao looked at Sheng Heng and asked, "Do you have something you like to eat?"

Sheng Heng looked at Yan Hao's happy face and was somewhat puzzled. Ever since he first met Yan Hao, Sheng Heng had noticed a problem. Yan Hao was smart, committed, independent, strict, loved mecha building, and had a simple personality, but he had a character flaw that he still didn't understand: his sensitivity and low self-esteem.

A handsome looking person with excellent academic performance, who had gotten into the Mecha Department of the Federal University with the top grade in Z Star, and could even solve the data model that Professor Sun had published for three years. Why would such a genius type have a sensitive and inferiority complex personality? Shouldn't a person like him be proud and confident?