Chapter 39: Earning 500 Million

MT company headquarters.

The company president, Wang Bo Han, was pacing anxiously in his office until a middle-aged man with black-framed glasses pushed the door in.

"President."

"How is it? Have you contacted anyone?" Wang Bo Han asked anxiously.

"No." The middle-aged man was MT's R&D director Du Tianqi.

"No? How come they haven't been contacted yet." Wang Bo Han slapped the table fiercely, "Who the hell is this Rian? Who the hell sent him to mess with our company."

"President, I think he might not be trying to bring down our company." Du Tianqi said.

"That's not it? His algorithm has been on StarNet for two days. I just received news that our rival company is already upgrading its products." Wang Bo Han said angrily, "Our MT has been the pioneer of the mimetic sensing system. In order to upgrade the sixth generation of the mimetic sensing system, we have researched for a year and spent countless manpower and resources. The new generation of products just hit the market. The cost alone is several tens of billions."

"If this person is an engineer of a rival company, there is no need for him to post the upgrade algorithm on the Internet. He only needs to upgrade the system within his own company, and then go public with the federal government. It will not achieve the same effect, so why bother." Du Tianqi calmly analyzed.

"Then why do you think...... he did it?" Wang Bo Han also slowly calmed down.

"I am more inclined to think that the other side is unintentional." Du Tianqi said, "I have carefully read the information about this person named Rian. He was introduced to Apollo.com six years ago. After entering the website, he was active for a while, and then disappeared. After six years, he posted information on the website twice. The first time was a request for help, and the second time was the announcement of this formula algorithm, only three days before and after the interval. The first time he asked for help, he was asking about the key algorithm of our company's mimetic induction system. So I suspect that he happened to be studying the mimetic sensing system, and then changed the algorithm by hand."

"Easily? Changed the algorithm?" Wang Bo Han could hardly believe what he heard, "You brought a whole research and development department, researched something for a year, and someone upgraded it for you in three days? Then what are you guys, wastes?"

Du Tianqi was scolded with an ugly face, but could not refute it.

"Okay, okay. It's useless to talk about it now. How can you solve it." Wang Bo Han asked.

"The algorithm announced by Rian on StarNet has been acquired by several rival companies. They will certainly complete the system upgrade in the shortest possible time. At this time, even if we also follow to upgrade the system, it can not completely restore the loss. The only way is to find a better algorithm and directly upgrade the mimetic sensing system to the eighth generation." Du Tianqi said.

"Does your research and development department has an idea?" Wang Bo Han asked.

"No."

"No, you don't have one? What the hell."

"We don't, but Rian can." Du Tianqi said, "If what I just guessed is true and this Rian can really upgrade our algorithm within three days, it means he has a talent that no one can match in this area. If he is the one to do it, it shouldn't be difficult to upgrade the system once more."

"Then hurry up and find someone. Get a few people to hack the website and find out his address." Wang Bo Han said eagerly.

"President, don't. Apollo.com was founded by three young scientists fifty years ago. Fifty years later, they have become big brothers in all walks of life. Not to mention that we can't hack the website. Even if we can, we wouldn't dare to." Du Tianqi hastily advised.