Chapter 34: Undressing

The first-year courses of the Mecha Manufacturing Department are basically theory classes. Even if there are practical exercises, they are some simple parts assembly and energy block production, so the final exam is finished in three days. When they get to their sophomore year and learn the specific mech manufacturing, the exam time will be lengthened.

After the final exams, the school had almost two months of vacation, and most of the students would choose to go home. He Shao had bought tickets in advance.

"Hao, are you really not going to my house?" Before he left, He Shao was still trying to persuade Yan Hao to return with him.

"Didn't we agree that I would stay at school during the holidays?" Yan Hao shook his head.

"But everyone is gone. I worry about you being alone at school. What if you get bullied?" Ever since he met Yan Hao, He Shao found that he has a heart like an old mother. He always felt that if he wasn't careful, the boy would be bullied.

"I basically stay in the laboratory, so I won't be bullied." Yan Hao said.

"That's why I'm worried. When you start experimenting, you forget to eat and sleep." He Shao suddenly became more worried. Just ask, how many people in this world will forget to eat and sleep?

"I will set an alarm clock to remind myself to eat three meals a day." Yan Hao pushed He Shao out, "It's already ten o'clock. If you don't leave, you won't be able to catch the spaceship."

"Then remember to eat."

Yan Hao had to take He Shao to the hover car outside the school. Only then did he get rid of He Shao's nagging. This feeling of being nagged made Yan Hao feel strange and warm. He had seen his parents nagging Yan Fei before. Whenever this happened, Yan Fei would always laugh and dislike his parents for being annoying. At that time, he didn't understand why he would laugh when he clearly felt annoyed.

Was it because of this warmth?

Yan Hao watched the car leave and turned around to walk toward the school. After walking for a while, he caught a glimpse of two familiar figures walking out from the school entrance.

They were Yan Fei and Wu Mingchuan.

"Brother." Yan Fei also saw Yan Hao at this time and ran a few steps faster to meet him.

Yan Hao had no choice but to stand in the same spot.

Wu Mingchuan also followed with some disgust in his eyes but didn't say anything.

"Are you going back today too?" Yan Fei asked.

"I'm not going back." Yan Hao nodded.

"You're not going back?" Yan Fei was stunned, obviously surprised by Yan Hao's answer, "You haven't been home for almost half a year. Brother, don't you miss home?"

Yan Hao wanted to say that he didn't want to go home, and that home didn't need him to go back, but he knew that if he said that, Yan Fei would definitely have a bunch of excuses waiting for him. When Yan Fei finished spewing all of his words, he would somehow become wrong again. The logic of that was something that Yan Hao could not understand.

Moreover, He Shao had instructed him not to fight with people when he and Senior Sheng were not around.

"I have something to do. I'm not going back." After saying that, Yan Hao was about to walk toward the school.

"Brother." Yan Fei pulled Yan Hao by the hand, not letting him go, "What's more important than going home? I haven't seen you for half a year. Mom and dad miss you."

Missed me?

A touch of mockery flashed under Yan Hao's eyes as he turned around, looked at Yan Fei, and said, "The reason why I didn't go back is because I don't have money to buy a spaceship ticket."