Chapter 17: The First Medicine Market

Yan Hao was a serious person. After promising Sheng Heng that he would finish making all the Grade 4 energy blocks within seven days, he diligently worked overtime in the dormitory for seven days. As soon as he finished making the energy blocks, he couldn't wait to contact Sheng Heng and send them to him.

"Hao Hao, you've finally come out of the dorm." He Shao said with relief.

Yan Hao smiled shyly, "He Shao, accompany me to the Mecha Department. I'll give the energy blocks to Senior Sheng Heng, and I'll treat you to dinner later."

"Then after dinner, we'll go out for a while?" Recently, Yan Hao had been in seclusion, making energy blocks, so he was in no mood to go shopping alone.

"Okay." Yan Hao agreed with all his words.

"Let's go."

The two of them came out of the dormitory and ran towards the Mecha Department.

Yan Hao and Sheng Heng had arranged to meet at the entrance of the Mecha Department's training room. When Yan Hao arrived at the place, he saw Sheng Heng and Cheng Wen Kang waiting there from afar.

"Senior Sheng, Senior Cheng." When they got closer, the two greeted Sheng Heng and Cheng Wenkang.

"Here you are." Sheng Heng saw Yan Hao's rapid breath and laughed, "Ran over?"

"Well, here. It's all inside". Each piece's effectiveness is above eighty percent, and He Shao tested it for me with a testing instrument." Yan Hao had made too many Level 4 energy blocks, so it was too conspicuous to take them to the school lab for testing, so in the end, it was He Shao who asked his uncle to borrow a tester for teaching.

Yan Hao planned to buy a tester when he earned more money.

"You even tested it yourself?" Sheng Heng was a little surprised.

"I told him that he didn't need to test it, but Yan Hao insisted, saying that he had to make sure that every product was qualified since he was selling it to you. It was obvious that his calculation ability was much more accurate than the tester." He Shao complained half-heartedly.

"Only I know what I calculate, but other people still only look at the results of test instruments. That's why it's only fair to use the instruments once for each one." Yan Hao insisted, "And I made so many at once this time. What if I made a mistake? Senior Sheng Heng helped me so much, I can't drag him down."

"Junior, you are thinking too much. Not to mention the quality of the energy blocks you made is reliable, even if they are not, no one dares to say anything about him." Cheng Wenkang said with amusement.

Others don't know, but he does. The people who bought this batch of energy blocks are all Sheng Heng's friends who are all rich. Who would turn against Sheng Heng because of this?

"Although no one dares to say anything about me, I'm very happy that you put your heart into it." Sheng Heng smiled and said.

Yan Hao scratched his head, a little embarrassed.

He Shao looked at Sheng Heng's smiling face and suddenly got goosebumps.

What do you mean by "I'm very happy that you put your heart into it?" You make it sound as if our Hao Hao is attentive just toyou.

Sheng Heng noticed He Shao's eyes and swept him a puzzled glance.

He Shao, who had just been filled with righteous indignation, suddenly felt weak and hurriedly changed the topic, "So what, Hao Hao, we agreed to go out for dinner. Let's go."

"Mm." Yan Hao nodded his head.

"Let's go together." Sheng Heng suddenly said.

"Senior is also going out for dinner?" Yan Hao asked.