Chapter 40: Every Formula Of Yours Is Money

Half an hour later, Yan Hao sent the written program directly to Du Tianqi.

Riann: [I have written the program directly. It should be able to be used directly on the upgrade of the old system. If there are still problems, you can find me directly.]

After sending the message, Du Tianqi didn't reply to him at first, so Yan Hao waited for two minutes. When he saw that there was no message, he quit the website page. However, after quitting, he changed the reminder applet he had set up so that messages from the website could also appear through the pop-up screen so that he could receive messages from the website when they first arrived.

After doing all this, Yan Hao continued his research and soon entered a state of forgetfulness again.

At the same time, Du Tianqi was squatting with his boss in the Research and Development department, testing the new system. When Yan Hao promised to give the new algorithm half an hour later, they waited in the research and development department for the first time to verify whether Yan Hao's algorithm was correct so that they could write the eight generation algorithm all at once. However, when they saw that what Rian sent over was not an algorithm but a complete set of embedded system programs, they were all confused.

"Hurry up. Bring a machine here." As a scientific research leader, Du Tianqi is much more direct. The moment he saw the program, he asked his assistant to move an experimental robot over. He then used his light screen to connect to the robot's core program and perform the new system implantation.

The program written by Yan Hao was done based on the original system and did not change the program of the original system a lot. If you use a metaphor to describe it, the program of the 6th generation mimetic system is like a hollowed-out circle with many gaps inside. Each piece can be filled in to make the program run better. The algorithm that Yan Hao had previously published on the Internet could fill in a small piece of the gap if it was written in the correct way. Meanwhile, the program that Yan Hao gave now could be used immediately, and it fills in more of the gap.

"The system upgrade was successful." One of the group members reported the situation.

"How long did it take?" Du Tianqi asked.

"Twenty minutes in total." The group member reported.

"Twenty minutes." If this program worked, then they could be the first to complete the eight generation system upgrade before a hostile company "Perform a test on the system."

"Yes."

Within the following two hours, the people from MT's Research and Development department tested the upgraded system in all aspects. They found that this upgraded system not only had a faster computing speed but was also able to complete more complex dynamic simulations. The system that originally could only support five dynamic motion captures at the same time was increased to fifteen dynamic motion simulations.

This number is a very impressive number. After all, except for dancing, no one will continuously change fifteen movements at the same time. That is to say, the eight generation of mimetic sensing system, as long as it is not a particularly fine micro-operation, can already satisfy the simulation of all daily movements.

"Minister, the test performance is out."

"How much." Du Tianqi unconsciously held his breath. In fact, in the robot simulation test just now, he already had an approximate value in his mind.

"98.51%."

98.51%. this value means that after the system is launched, the probability of bugs is extremely low. The program is perfectly written.