Chapter 32: Shopping

Yan Hao invited He Shao to have a big meal. After eating, the two of them didn't rush back to school but went to the nearby shopping mall. Yan Hao wanted to buy some useful mecha parts to study.

"Student, what kind of parts do you want to buy?" The sales clerk was a pretty-looking young lady, who greeted Yan Hao enthusiastically as soon as she saw him enter. She had some impressions of this fair-looking young man, knowing that he was a freshman in the Mecha Manufacturing Department of the Federal University and had often come to their store to buy things since the beginning of the school year.

"I want to buy parts for the arm of a mecha." Yan Hao replied.

"Then which part do you want?" The sales clerk asked.

"I want all of them." Yan Hao said.

"If you want them all, the price is not cheap." The clerk reminded him.

"It's fine, pretty sister. Our family Hao is a rich man now, and he's not short of money." He Shao said with a smile.

"Rich, then, come with me." The pretty clerk was amused by He Shao and led the two of them to the parts section of the store.

Yan Hao, on the other hand, was embarrassed by He Shao's phrase "rich man" and blushed, complaining in a low voice, "Why do you make me look like a nouveau riche who came here to show off his wealth?"

"You are a nouveau riche." He randomly researched a formula model and then made a fortune.

Yan Hao gave him a blank look, walked a few steps faster, passed He Shao, and followed behind the beautiful sales clerk. In a short while, the three of them arrived at the parts section. Although it was just a corner of the mecha store, the parts area was not small. It was almost twice the size of the classroom they were attending, and it was filled with all kinds of parts.

"The mecha arm parts are in this area." The beautiful clerk pointed to one of them and said.

"Beautiful sister, can we buy all the parts and go back to assemble a mecha arm by ourselves?" He Shao asked.

"Theoretically, yes, but the parts we sell here individually are only used as mecha replacements, and some of the wiring inside the mecha arm is not taken into account. If you want to assemble a new mecha arm by yourself with these parts, the wiring problem will have to be solved by yourself. Do you already know how to design your own wiring?" The beautiful sales clerk asked.

Naturally, He Shao couldn't design wiring, so when he saw the beautiful sister looking at him, he had to woefully look at Yan Hao.

"......" Yan Hao was speechless for a moment, but still replied, "We don't know how to do it yet, so we want to buy some parts to practice."

"So it's for practice. Then I suggest you buy parts for mechas below level three. Beginners, basically, start with mechas below the third level." The beautiful sales clerk was blown away by the two people shouting sister one after another, and couldn't help but give more advice.

"Sister, I want to buy the parts for level four mechas." Yan Hao said.

"Level four, level four is over here." Although the beautiful sales clerk felt that mecha parts below level three were more suitable for Yan Hao, she ultimately had to comply with the customer's needs.

The pretty clerk led them to the level four mecha parts section. After another introduction, Yan Hao chose the latest set of arm parts.

"There are 236 major parts in total, adding up to a total of ...... 86.36 million star coins." The beautiful sales clerk quoted the total price.

"Over 86 million?" Yan Hao was stunned.

"Student, seeing how well-behaved you are, I didn't expect you to bargain. Okay, for the sake of you being so cute, the final payment of three hundred and sixty thousand will be wiped off for you." The beautiful sales clerk laughed.