Chapter 12: Taking Advantage

Sheng Heng pressed Cheng Wenkang on the ground and rolled him over and over again, finally making the little fatty beg for mercy and agree to send back the two energy blocks he had just taken.

Sheng Heng came out of the mecha compartment with satisfaction, looked at his expectant junior brother, and walked over with a light smile: "The effectiveness of the energy blocks has been measured."

"Measured? How is the efficiency? Did it exceed sixty percent?" Yan Hao asked excitedly, while He Shao at the side also looked over with some nervousness.

"Sixty percent?" Sheng Heng frowned, "You have such low expectations of yourself."

Seeing Sheng Heng's frown, Yan Hao thought it was because the efficiency of the energy block he made was not good, so he was a bit disappointed, "This is my first time making an energy block, so I might not have a good grasp of some parts, but don't worry, I will definitely improve it after I ask the professor in next week's lab class."

Sheng Heng saw that Yan Hao had said so much without even talking about his own effectiveness data, so his wrinkled brow became heavier: "Junior brother, you seem to like being in self-denial."

"Huh?" Yan Hao was stunned, somewhat unable to react.

"I haven't even said the effectiveness value yet. How do you know you're not doing well?"

"But you ...... frowned ah." Yan Hao whispered.

When Sheng Heng heard this, he was also stunned, then smiled and blamed himself, "It's my fault. It's because I have a bad expression, which scared my junior."

He had just instructed Cheng Wenkang not to scare Yan Hao, but he had ended up scaring him himself. His junior was even less courageous than he had expected, and seemed to have a bit of an inferiority complex.

Sheng Heng could almost conclude that Yan Hao must have grown up in a bad environment. Otherwise, how could such a bright and intelligent person, who could successfully enter the Mecha Manufacturing Department of the Federal University, be so sensitive and self-conscious?

"This is the efficacy data of my three energy blocks. Look." Sheng Heng pulled out the effectiveness report and showed it to Yan Hao.

Yan Hao's eyes slowly lit up after taking a look at it.

He Shao, who was looking at the results with him, was much more excited than he was. The whole training room echoed with his ecstatic voice as he grabbed Yan Hao's shoulder and shook him wildly, "The efficiency is 81.26%, 83.65%, and 86.77%. See, Brother Hao, the lowest is 81.26%, and the highest is almost 90. You are a fucking genius, a genius among geniuses, making a master-grade energy block on your first try. My God, if you practice for a few more days, you'll be at the master level directly."

Yan Hao was shaken by the crazy-looking He Shao and could not speak at all. Finally, Sheng Heng could not stand it anymore and grabbed He Shao's arm with one hand and Yan Hao's shoulder with the other, saving him from his suffering.

Yan Hao glanced at Sheng Heng gratefully before saying, "It's not that exaggerated. The energy block, the higher the efficiency is, the more difficult it is to improve it. Not to mention 86.77%, even 89.99% to 90% is a huge chasm."

This is the essential difference between the master level and the grandmaster level. The difficulty is indeed great.

"I don't care. I just have this hunch," said He Shao.

Yan Hao saw He Shao's brutal and unreasonable appearance. He was a bit amused and touched. He had never thought that someone would be happy for him one day as if he had succeeded himself because of his success.