Chapter 41: Class 10 Mecha

Sheng Heng got out of the car and went straight to the main house, where a well-dressed middle-aged beautiful woman was waiting inside.

"Mom." This middle-aged woman was none other than Sheng Heng's mother.

When Mother Sheng heard her son's voice, her beautiful eyes lifted up, and a pair of light brown eyes under her thick eyelashes flashed a soft light the moment she saw Sheng Heng.

"You're back."

"The person who picked me up said you were in a hurry to find me?" Sheng Heng quickly walked to his mother's side and asked with some curiosity.

"You sit down first." Mother Sheng let her son sit down first and then ordered someone to bring some food over, before starting to get to the topic, "Did you do well in the final exam this time?"

Sheng Heng's smile froze: "Mom, are you trying to persuade me to give up mecha again?"

Mother Sheng smiled and shook her head: "When I promised you that I would let you study mecha piloting in college, I said would not change my mind midway."

"But you never cared about my grades before." Although he had fought with his family for the opportunity to study Mecha Piloting, his family knew that his hands could not become a mecha warrior. The four years of college were just to fulfill his dream. When he graduated, his family would rearrange the path he would take.

"Now, there is an opportunity for you to become a mecha warrior." Mother Sheng said.

"What?" Sheng Heng stood up from his chair in excitement.

"Don't worry. Just listen to me." Mother Sheng said soothingly, "Do you still remember the Lin family?"

"I remember. When I was a child, my hand was injured, and you took me to the Lin family's hospital to have my hand checked. They said that my hand could not be completely repaired." As long as it is related to his hand injury, Sheng Heng has always remembered very clearly, "At that time the Lin family has offered to clone a pair of hands for me so they could be attached, but you refused."

"That's right." Mother Sheng said, "With the current cloning technology, almost all organs needed by the human body can be cloned, but the cloned organs have a fatal flaw. That is, after the cloned organs are surgically implanted in the human body, there will be irreversible side effects that will reduce the level of mental power. The degree of reduction is unpredictable. Therefore, if not necessary, people with a strong mental power level will not use cloned organs. Your spiritual power is S grade. Even if you don't become a mecha warrior, with your spiritual power, you can still stand at the top of any industry. That's why at that time, your father and I didn't agree to your surgery."

"So what you are saying now is that...... you've agreed to my surgery?" Sheng Heng asked with some apprehension.

Although the mental power level would drop if he changed to a pair of cloned hands, even if it dropped to B grade, as long as he had a pair of healthy hands, he could still become a mecha warrior. Even if he couldn't become the top of the line, he would be willing to become a level six mech warrior.

"The Lin family head came to see me the other day, saying that they found a rare culture fluid. The organs cloned with this culture fluid will have very little effect on the spiritual power and will only be lowered by one tier at most. If you are lucky enough, you can even keep your spiritual power at A+ after using the cloned hands," Sheng's mother said.

"A+" Sheng Heng's breathing unconsciously thickened.

If he could have a pair of healthy hands while keeping his spiritual power at A+ level, then he could even become a Class 9 mecha warrior if he worked hard.