Chapter 3: Easy to Coax

Although Yan Hao wanted to disassemble and install the axle with his own hands and was confident that he would not break it, in the end, it was not his own thing.

"Senior, you'd better find someone else to install this axle." Yan Hao said with pain.

"What? You don't want to?" Sheng Heng was a bit surprised. This person clearly had a heartfelt look on his face just now.

"Senior, I am a new student this year." Yan Hao said.

"So what?" Sheng Heng raised his eyebrows.

"I'm still a new student, and I have little experience in assembling mechs. This axle is quite expensive, so you'd better find a more experienced senior to assemble it for you." The axle is the most sensitive part of the mecha and also the most easily damaged. Once the assembly process goes wrong, the newly bought axle will probably be scrapped on the spot. Therefore, when replacing mecha parts, especially the axle, the mecha master will look for an experienced mecha builder.

"So you are not confident." Sheng Heng understood.

"I have confidence. I was afraid that Senior didn't have confidence." Yan Hao saw the other party looking at him with a strange face. He scratched his head in embarrassment, "I...... I mean, you bought this axle, senior. You should find a mecha builder you know well, not......"

"I hear you." Sheng Heng gave a light laugh.

"Ah?" Listen, do you understand?

Are you afraid that if you break the part, I will ask you to pay for it?" Sheng Heng said generously, "Don't worry. Since I asked you to change the axle for me, even if you assemble it badly, I won't make you pay for it."

"That's not what I mean. I won't pretend to break it either. I mean......"

"Since you won't pretend to break it, then please." Sheng Heng interrupted Yan Hao once again.

Yan Hao was stunned and could no longer say any words to refuse.

Yes, he was confident that he could install it well. This senior didn't mind that he was a novice to help him change the axle, so what was the point of being pretentious? Moreover, even if he breaks it, he can't afford to pay 30,000 star coins now, but he can afford to pay in the future.

"Senior, my name is Yan Hao, a new student in the Mecha Manufacturing Department this year." Yan Hao introduced himself.

"Junior, you are very confident, but your test results are not out yet." Sheng Heng teased.

Yan Hao smiled confidently without further explanation.

"Sheng Heng, sophomore in the Mecha Department, please take care of my axle."

After buying the axle, Sheng Heng took Yan Hao inside the school. While walking, he introduced the situation inside the school to Yan Hao.

Although he had spent four years at the Federal University in his last life, he was not very familiar with the Mecha Department and the Mecha Manufacturing Department, so he was naturally happy to listen to Sheng Heng's introduction.

"Here we are. This is the maintenance facility of the Mecha Manufacturing Department. From now on, apart from classes, you will spend most of your time here." Sheng Heng said, pushing open the door to the repair facility. "If there is a problem with a mecha, it will be placed here for the students of our Mecha Department to overhaul. If you find the problem and can repair it, we will also give you a corresponding reward."

"In the future, if there are any problems with senior's mecha, I can help senior fix it for free." Yan Hao said.

"So generous?" Sheng Heng said.