Chapter 4: I Will Be Liked Too

Yan Hao didn't know if he was really easy to coax, but being recognized and praised by someone should be a thing to be happy about.

"Senior, let's exchange terminal numbers. Next time I need to exchange parts, I will look for you." Sheng Heng said.

"Uh, okay." Yan Hao did not hesitate and gave out his terminal number, and the two of them quickly added each other as friends.

Cheng Wenkang also took the opportunity to add Yan Hao as a friend and enthusiastically said that he would invite Yan Hao to dinner after he officially enrolled in school. Yan Hao was going to refuse. After all, he had helped Sheng Heng change his axle in order to thank the other party for showing him the way, but looking at their enthusiasm, Yan Hao hesitated a bit.

In his previous life, he had spent all his energy on researching pharmaceuticals in his four years of college. Because he had to compare himself with Yan Fei everywhere, he was too competitive and utilitarian. Thus, his teachers and classmates didn't like him very much, so he didn't have many friends at school.

Sheng Heng and Cheng Wen Kang are from the mecha department, and they don't seem to cross paths with Yan Fei in the book, so they should be able to be friends.

"Good." Yan Hao smiled and agreed.

In the next few days, Yan Hao took all the star coins he could use to buy books related to mecha manufacturing. The books he bought were not advanced, and they were all entry-level.

Although he had once studied mecha manufacturing for a year, that was long ago. Although he occasionally looked up related books over the years, he had only read them as a hobby and extracurricular reading material and had not learned much. Now that he wants to change to the Department of Mecha Manufacturing, he has to learn this basic knowledge.

In any subject, the foundation is the most important thing. In his last life, he relied on his solid basic knowledge to be able to keep up with the talented Yan Fei for such a long time.

So for three whole days, Yan Hao locked himself up in his hotel room, even ordering room service for meals, and concentrated on studying those basic books by himself. Because he didn't go to sleep until the early hours of the night before, Yan Hao was one of the rare ones to get up late on the first day of school.

Next door to Yan Hao's room, Yan Fei was anxiously waiting for the admission list early in the morning.

"It's nine o'clock." When the alarm clock rang, Yan Fei's whole body tensed up, "Mingchuan, can I, can I pass?"

"Don't worry. You can definitely pass." Wu Mingchuan said comfortingly.

"If I can't pass, I'll take the exam again next year." Yan Fei gritted his teeth and said.

The pharmacy major is different from other majors. If the major test is not passed, students will either be transferred to other majors in the school or they will take the test again the next year.

"You like pharmacy so much. The pharmacy major would have to be blind not to admit you." Wu Mingchuan cheered for his best friend.

"It's all my fault. I shouldn't have been smart enough to improve the formula during the exam." Yan Fei deflated, "Mingchuan, I don't dare to look."

"I'll help you look." Seeing that his friend was so nervous, Wu Mingchuan opened his own optical brain and helped Yan Fei check the list of admissions to the pharmacy program announced by the school. Soon, he saw a familiar name in the many admission lists and immediately shouted with joy, "Yan Fei, you've been accepted."

"Really?" Yan Fei's face was full of disbelief.

"Really, look, your name." Wu Mingchuan pointed to Yan Fei's name on the list and shouted.