Chapter 33: Sour Sound

"Mimicry sensing" is a brand new field for Yan Hao. Since the day he bought that small robot, Yan Hao had to spend at least half of his time every day studying the mimicry system on it. The remaining half of his time was spent assembling the mecha arm.

He Shao also practiced the production of the level five energy block desperately because of the approaching final exams. His mental power also got a breakthrough during continuous practice. Finally, he successfully produced a level five energy block with 75.62% efficiency three days before the final exams. He was so happy that he jumped and collapsed on his bed in the dormitory.

During this period, Sheng Heng couldn't meet his junior brother in the cafeteria, so he approached Yan Hao twice on the pretext of changing parts for his own mecha. However, every time Yan Hao came, he was in a hurry to change the parts and left. That perfunctory attitude made Sheng Heng a little hurt. At the same time, he also deeply understood that in the eyes of his junior brother, he was no match for scientific research.

"Ugh." Sheng Heng could not help but sigh.

"Thinking about the cutie again?" The first time Cheng Wen Kang saw his boss sigh, he immediately guessed the cause.

"I've said not to call him little cutie." Sheng Heng glared at him angrily.

"Boss, it's useless for you to control me. If you have the ability, you control them. Cheng Wenkang pointed behind him.

Behind him are the students of the Mecha Pilot Department who have finished their classes for the day. The students are all sweaty and look tired.

"This class is really tiring. My hands are sore. I miss Little Cutie."

"My fingers are not sore anymore since I have Little Cutie."

"Thanks to Little Cutie, I can practice on average two more hours a day."

"Come on. Let's go pick up Little Cutie."

"Crack."

Hearing a strange sound, Cheng Wenkang's quick eyes and hands held someone: "Boss, calm down. Just crush the back of the chair. If you break the neck of a classmate, you'll go to jail."

"How can they talk like that?" What do you mean, pick up the little cutie?

"They don't mean that. They are going to pick up Little Cutie. No, it's picking up the medicine. They're not really going to pick up junior brother. They don't even know who Little Cutie is." Cheng Wenkang comforted, "Only you, who knows the identity of junior brother, can have this opportunity."

Ever since the muscle-soothing herb pack developed by Yan Hao was announced on StarNet, it was widely used among the mecha warriors. With more use, people will naturally become a little closer to the developer of the herb pack. Later on, who knows who started it, but the muscle soothing herb pack is no longer called that, but directly changed to the Little Cutie herb pack. So much so that every time the training is over, among the students of the Mecha Pilot Department, you can hear that conversation just now.

These words were nothing. They were just to express their closeness to Little Cutie Pharmacist, but in Sheng Heng's ears, the words sounded sour. In the past month, as soon as the mecha class ended, he would get angry.

Sheng Heng really calmed down, but his mood was not very high: "There are still six months till he is a sophomore."

"Yes, it's good to wait until sophomore year. In sophomore year, they learn how to make and repair mechas. Then every mecha builder must be paired with at least one student from our mecha pilot department. When you go and get your junior brother over, you'll have the opportunity to talk with him." Cheng Wenkang said.