Chapter 8: The Learning God Rolls

(Note regarding the title: Roll in this context means leaves. It's usually used in a negative situation)

According to He Shao's advice, before learning how to make a level four energy block, one should start with the most elementary level one energy block. That's why he first bought five copies of the raw materials for a level one energy block.

"The method of making first and second-level energy blocks is similar, so as long as you learn how to make first-level energy blocks, you will naturally know how to make second-level ones. After you have mastered it, learning the third level energy block will be much easier." He Shao laid out the materials for Level 1 energy blocks on the workbench in the dormitory, one for him and one for Yan Hao.

"You know the formula, and you've read the principle of energy compression from the book, so you understand it all, right?"

"Yes." Yan Hao nodded seriously.

"In fact, if you master the formula and principle, you can do it yourself after a few more attempts. Why don't you try to do it by yourself first, and then I will tell you what to pay attention to?" He Shao had no experience teaching and was afraid that he wouldn't be able to teach them well, so he simply let Yan Hao try to do it by himself, and then he could correct the problems he found.

"Okay." Yan Hao nodded, then lowered his head to fiddle with the raw materials he had at hand.

In the universe, every star contains powerful energy, and every day in the universe, there are stars that die from explosions. In the interstellar era, whether it is spaceships, mechas, planet shields, or space stations, every piece of equipment requires a huge amount of energy. If the planet's energy is used alone, it is impossible to supply such a large amount of energy consumption. Thousands of years ago, a great scientist had a great idea: try to collect energy from the stars consumed in the universe.

After a long period of research, the scientist succeeded. He used a special substance, called star particles, to seal the energy of the stars when they explode. But this kind of energy was very unstable, so mankind made a second seal. The process of making energy blocks was to unseal these energy sources, making them stable and smoothly supplying energy to the mecha.

Yan Hao first used a tool to measure the energy contained in the star particle he purchased, then applied the formula to calculate what he needed to pay attention to when unsealing it, before finally starting to unseal it.

When the energy machine makes energy blocks, there will be a huge energy cover that wraps the unsealed energy, and then recompresses it. But the energy of a first-class energy block is not very large, and most mecha builders have spiritual power so they use their own spiritual power instead of an energy shield to wrap the unstable energy inside.

The mecha builder themself releases the spiritual power, so the energy shield formed from spiritual power is much more sensitive than the energy shield generated by the machine. There's no need to re-calculate with formulas or keep track of data. The maker can feel the energy, even if it is just a subtle change.

Making high-grade pills also required spiritual power, so Yan Hao was very proficient in using spiritual power, so he hardly felt any difficulty and smoothly sealed the restless energy in the energy block.

It only took a total of ten minutes.

Yan Hao was relieved. He felt that he had done a pretty good job, but he was not completely sure about it the first time, so he looked up and asked He Shao, "How is it? Was it a success?"

He Shao was still holding a glass of juice in his hand, staring dumbly at the formed first-grade energy block.

How is it?