(Book Two) Chapter 10 - Choices

I was going to wait till friday to update but since finals week is over I thought this would be a great way to celebrate. So here is the update you've all been waiting for. And by the way I have two new stories called Dance With Me which is a romantic novel and Fighter which is more of a teen fiction.

And, this chapter is dedicated to @DreamsForDreams because she made the incredible cover for Dance With Me. Thank you so much!!!

The School for the Gifted only has about 20 or more chapters left till its completely over... So I thought uploading some new stuff to remind you that there will be other stuff to read and to prove that I'm not only a fantasy writer, would be a good idea.

Anyway... on with the new chapter! Its a short one!

Enjoy!!

________________________________

Chapter 10 - Choices

It had been several hours since Giselle had spent so much time with Isaac. She felt content and happy to know that the guy she practically always wanted, wanted her back. Well, he didn't just want her back. He admitted to loving her and that was the best feeling anyone could ever ask for. It felt like a million butterflies were constantly twirling around in her stomach desperately trying to find a way out but never being able to.

The more she thought about it the more she smiled to herself. She was spinning in circles as she walked to the Food Court for lunch. Her arms were up in the air and her face stared up at the clouds. For the first time in a long time, she was happy.

But she couldn't deny that her mind often thought of the Professor. She didn't know why he decided to escape and what his plan was but she was sure that it couldn't be good. She just had to know what he was up to. Giselle just hoped that it wouldn't ruin more lives.

It also didn't help that Isaac was trying to keep her out of his plans. She wanted to help but decided that sometimes, if you wanted things done right then you had to do it yourself. Even if that meant doing it behind their back. She knew that if he found out that she was doing her own research that he'd be very upset, but she didn't care too much about that. Things were more important then Isaac's overprotective ego. Things such as the Gifted world. At least that was how she felt slightly. She also didn't want to break his trust.

For a second she wondered how bad could it be.

He couldn't get too upset, could he?

She walked into the food court only to see Jonah and Jasmine at a booth sitting across from each other. She silently wondered where Nathan could be. She hoped everything was alright. Quickly, she sat beside Jonah, only to smile at the both of them and tap a menu in front of her.

Instantly a slice of pizza showed up. She could definitely get used to this.

"Where's Nathan?" Giselle questioned after taking a bite from her very cheesy pizza.

Jasmine sighed. "He has last minute studying to do for an exam tomorrow. Trust me, I miss him too."

"Gross." Jonah shuddered. "And I thought I'd be able to get used to you two being all, innnn looooove." Jonah allowed the last of his sentence to come out of him in a sing-song voice. Giselle laughed only for the butterflies in her stomach to increase. Even the word love made her think of Isaac.