Chapter 25 - Crushes and Disappointment

A/N: This chapter isn't too long but its so worth reading. If you guys missed Jonah and Giselle, well here ya go! Lol, you know what to do! ! Vote and Comment!!! Remember I'm not telling you guys how many reads, votes or comments I want so don't let me down :)! Next update will be no later then 5/25/2011 :P. Oh, want a dedication? Well, then be sure to be a faithful fan and prove it by commenting on each chapter and voting! Thanks and ENJOY!!!

______________________________________________________________

Chapter 25 – Crushes and Disappointment

            Giselle was scrambling for clothes knowing she’d be late for her hang out time with Jonah. He told her to meet him at the library and that after there would be a surprise. Giselle was never a fan of surprises, not now and probably not ever but she hated the fact that she was running terribly late and was glad her and Jonah were back to being friends.

            It was funny how when first arriving at the academy she didn’t want to communicate with anyone. All she desperately wanted was to get the hell out of there and go back to her mother. Then the truth smacked her in the face and she realized that wasn’t her mother and this was more of a home then she would ever receive. A large part of her wanted to escape but a larger part of her knew that her destiny needed to be discovered.

            Jasmine was watching her grinning while sipping some coffee. Surprisingly she was awake and not snoring her life away. She’d occasionally pull the mug from her lips and blow on it because it was too hot. It would have been so much easier if she had an ice roommate; Giselle could do nothing about the situation at hand.

            “So breakfast with Jonah, Hmm.” Jasmine said while circling the contents in her mug. “Who would have thought?”

            “Thought what?”

            “I mean, it’s just weird… you scrambling for a guy, that’s only a friend.”

            Giselle pierced her eyes at her. “Don’t be stupid Jasmine; he’s a friend nothing more.”

            “Are you sure?”

            Giselle through on the last piece of her outfit, which was her shoes, while trying to continue conversation. “I think I’m aware of my own feelings, and they’re not for Jonah.”

            “Ouch, guess more for Isaac.” Jasmine responded.

            Giselle grabbed her jacket and bag and headed for the door. Before walking out she took one last glance at Jasmine. “One step at a time roommate, who knows where Isaac and I will lead.” With that she shut the room door, not waiting for a response.

            Still, Jasmines words were ringing in her head. There was no way her and Jonah had a thing going on but from the outside looking in she wondered if it really looked that way. She didn’t want to false advertise a relationship that didn’t exist but maybe that was exactly what she was doing.

            Giselle walked into the library feeling a slight chill up her spine. The last time she was here she stole from the secret section while the guard was asleep and was kidnapped by a vampire. Peachy.

             Like before there were several round tables in the middle of the library while as you moved further in you saw shelves and shelves of books. The front desk was where the security guard was at night but right now it was the daytime so he was replaced by a librarian. Giselle knew exactly where the keep out section was but didn’t even glance past the isles of books. She glanced around before walking through several isles wondering where Jonah might be.