Chapter 36 - The Note on the Door

A/N: So I've finally reached 1,000 fans and I'd just like to thank every single one of you :) it means so much to me, seriously. Thanks for enjoying my story and taking the time to read it. Without so many fans and reads my story wouldn't be anywhere near the what's hot list so thanks so much guys! xD New Readers, welcome and don't hesitate to give feedback lol. Loved the feedback and voting for the last chapter! Please continue to do what you're doing. This chapter is one of my favorites and I hope you guys fall in love with it as much I fell in love with writing it lol. Next Update will be Tuesday 6/28/2011 or Wednesday 6/29/2011. Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and ENJOY!

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 36 – The Note on the Door

            It was after classes and Giselle had promised Jasmine she’d go with her to visit the shopping area on campus. Jasmine bragged about needing a whole new outfit and such. Zoey decided she wanted to tag along as well. The three of them seemed inseparable lately. Giselle didn’t mind, they were all becoming close friends.

            Giselle only had been to the shopping area on campus once and that was when she went with Zoey to pick out a dress for the dance. Still Giselle never really paid attention how far through campus there were several shops on a road. There were shoe shops, fancy boutiques and clothing stores. Giselle was now noticing as she walked to the center square, which was the center of the shopping area, where a fountain stood.

            Jasmine and Zoey sat there waiting for her arrival. They waved when she was in walking distance and then pulled her into an embrace when she was in front of them. For the first time Giselle felt welcome at the academy because of her two friends.

            “So, did you realize anything else about yourself lately?” Zoey asked as they pulled out of the tight bear hug. “Like, I don’t know, you have another hidden talent.”

            Jasmine smirked. “Z, what are you talking about?”

            Giselle sighed. “I happened to do an exceptional job in battle and training today.”

            “Exceptional isn’t even the word. Girl was on fire. Literally.”

            Jasmine giggled while putting her arms around her two friends and guiding them over to the shop not too far from them. “Well I could have told you that.”

            Giselle giggled. “It wasn’t all that.”

            “Oh no, it really was. Giselle was all hiyah, taekwondo mojo jojo.” Zoey said enthusiastically. Jasmine and Giselle stared at her like she was an idiot.

            “English. Please.” Jasmine said looking bored.

            “Geez, Jas. You had to be there.”

            “Well you could inform me.” Jasmine replied to Zoey. “I mean hook me up with the deeds.”

            Giselle and Zoey both laughed before Zoey went head first into explaining what happened in the battle and training class they had earlier. She left out absolutely no detail and made sure to tell it with complete enthusiasm. Jasmine glanced at Giselle with eyes wide once Zoey was done. “Seriously Giselle, is this true?”

            “Yeah.”

            “That’s freaking cool!” Jasmine squealed. “I’m surprised Sir Mathens hasn’t spoken to you about putting you into some advanced classes.”