Chapter 42 - Commotion on campus

AND SO THE STORY INTENSIFIES... 

NEXT UPDATE: REMAINS ANNONYMOUS! 

( VOTE, COMMENT AND ENJOY )  

______________________________________________________________

Chapter 42 – Commotion on campus

          The main hall was packed with every student in the academy. They all stood around, not a seat in sight due to short notice of a mandatory meeting. The meeting was not only to discuss what was going on around campus but to keep them safe from any beings from outside the academy. Not too long ago the campus had been swarmed with figures in burgundy hooded figures trying to fight off each and every guard. They lost of course, the academy had over fifty guards but many lives were lost.

            Many lives that also included several students, but only a hand full.

 Several guards stood in the entrance to make sure no one threatening would force themselves in. The Professor was minutes from arriving, waiting for things to die out around campus before he allowed himself out of his building and to the main hall. All he wanted was for the students to remain safe. The guards followed there instruction of pushing a giant red button behind the main hall that let of every alarm in the campus and then making sure every student went to the main hall. Now, they waited for the Professor’s arrival.

The professor was nowhere to be found and Nathan was bound to have a heart attack. Not only was he wondering what was going on around campus bus he also hadn’t seen Jasmine since this morning when she said she was going back to her dorm right after they had a quick meal of pancakes drenched in syrup. Nathan was going frantic. He searched the entire main hall for her twice and still no sign. He was about to go past the guards and search the campus, not even caring if he was one of the unlucky students who got stuck in between a battle of some sort. To him Jasmine was worth it.

“Dude, could you stop fidgeting.” Jonah said annoyed. “You’ve been doing 360 spins since we got here. I’m sure if you just relax she’ll turn up.”

Nathan glanced at him. “Do you understand what’s going through my mind right now? Our campus was just attacked, Jasmine is nowhere to be found and you’re telling me to relax… Are you out of your mind?!”

A few nosey students glanced at Nathan wondering what he was yelling about. They quickly glanced away when they saw Nathans angry expression. Jonah smirked. “Don’t take your anger out on me. I’m not the one missing here.”

“Yeah well you made a stupid comment.” Nathan muttered. “Nothing personal.”

Jonah put his hand on his friends shoulder. “Hey, I’m sure she’s fine.”

“I hope so.” Nathan sighed. “But you know that if this were Giselle you’d be going frantic too.”

“Can we not talk about her?” Jonah muttered. “Besides, she’s not here, and neither is Isaac. They’re probably making out somewhere,” He paused meeting Nathans eyes. “And, I’m over it.”

“Well that’s a huge relief.” Nathan said. “Glad you’re over it.”

Jonah shrugged. “I didn’t have much of a choice. I can’t mope around forever.”