Chapter 18 - Ladies man gone Undercover

A/N: Well, i know the fans have been waiting for the next chapter so here is chapter 18 :) ! YOU KNOW THE RULES: wont post the next one until there is 200 views and besides that if you would like to design a cover for The School For The Gifted then please contact me, i will definately shout you out in a chapter.  :D Enjoy! make sure you COMMENT AND VOTE!

________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 18 – Ladies man gone Undercover

            Jonah walked into his room feeling exhausted but content. He could now make a move on the girl of his dreams at the perfect time. Not even Isaac could get in his way. Knowing that the spell worked on only one person didn’t even bother him. Giselle seemed too stubborn to keep trying with someone who would brush her off.

 In his hands were two large bags, one of them carried the spell book while the other had all the ingredients in the list, except for Isaac’s and Giselle’s strand of hair. He put the bags on his bed and glanced over at Nathan who was staring at a small pot like vase.

Jonah made a look of confusion. “What are you doing?”

“Trying to make this mysterious plant grow.” Nathan muttered. “It’s a project for one of my classes, the instructor made sure to add some type of chemicals so it would be really hard to grow, whoever makes it grow first gets an A.”

“Interesting.” Jonah said. “But I have something better.”

“Better than enhancing the environment with my gifted abilities?” Nathan asked sarcastically. “Do tell.”

With an eye roll Jonah tossed the spell book at Nathan forgetting that a blank page would show. He waited patiently as Nathan looked up from the book wondering what he was looking for.

“So is this like a do it yourself book?” Nathan asked. “Blank paged coloring book?”

Jonah laughed while grabbing the book from him feeling like an idiot. He did the same procedure as before, thinking the same thoughts and tapping the page. With a smirk he handed the book back to Nathan.

“Sorry.” Jonah muttered. “I forgot your powers are pointless.”

Nathan looked offended but quickly forgot what was said when he glanced at the page and read the entire thing. Wide eyed he glanced up at Jonah.

“So you’re going to do this?” He asked him.

Jonah nodded. “I don’t think there’s another way.”

“I don’t know.” Nathan replied. “Why don’t you try NOT using the spell first to tell her how you feel, what’s a little competition going to do?”

“My magical blood has the need to be involved.” Jonah replied with a smirk, sarcasm leaking from his voice. “Your way will take longer.”

“My way is old fashioned.” Nathan replied. “Your way is cheating.”

“Hold on.” Jonah replied. “Didn’t you say cheating was okay unless you got caught?”

Nathan sighed. “I guess we’re a lot more alike than we thought.”

“I’m not a ladies man; I only have one girl on my mind and have had her stuck there since the moment I met her.” Jonah responded. “I just don’t want taking too much time to cause me to lose her.”

“Try my way first.” Nathan said. “Then by all means do your little spell thing, and who says it has to take time? You can call her tonight and hang out with her tomorrow morning.”