Chapter 33 - The Embracing Night Sky

A/N: This chapter is pretty long so it should hold you off for a while :p lol. Next update will be no later than 6/17/2011. Hope you guys enjoy. BTW my prom was pretty good, had a nice time. Thanks to all the people that wished me well. As for the dedication, I wanted to make sure you felt better :) I wish you the best and I'm here if you need me :D. As for this chapter, don't go too crazy. ITS THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR LOL!!! Well, you know what to do. Vote, Comment and Enjoy! 

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 33 – The Embracing Night Sky

Jasmine was leaving her dorm room ready to meet Nathan. She had on a sexy magenta top that revealed lots of cleavage and a low cut jeaned skirt. It was risky since it was nearly winter but she had to make a statement. She wanted Nathan to see what he was missing if he didn’t make her his girlfriend and she was getting sick and tired of waiting.

She made sure to at least wear a jacket while outside though It would come off as soon as she got to his dorm room. This was the first time he invited her over and said they would just hang out but she knew one thing was for sure, the topic of commitment was definitely going to be brought up. There would be no making out otherwise.

Jasmine had to build up a ton of courage to do this, to be able to sit there and finally tell Nathan she wanted a relationship. It was clear to her that if she didn’t then he probably never would. It was either do something about it or allow it to stay the same. Do something was a better idea.

The campus was vibrant as usual after classes. She smiled up at the autumn trees while speed walking to Nathans dorm building. It was cold and she wanted to get to warmth as soon as possible. Instead of complaining in her thoughts she decided to speed it up a bit. She started with a light jog and before she knew it her powers kicked in and the entire campus was a speedy blur before her eyes.

Moments later she was walking into Nathans dorm building with no energy loss but with her hair out of place. She put her fingers through it several times and patted it here and there to make it look decent.

Several guys whistled as she passed them through the halls because of her bare long legs. She didn’t mind the attention and smiled at them before stopping in front of Nathans door and knocking.

When Nathan opened the door he gaped at her, eyes wide as he looked her up and down. His eyes met her face and he smiled with an arched eye brow playfully. She could tell that he liked what he saw so she allowed herself in while brushing him off to the side to catch his breath and the appropriate words to say.

Nathan shut the door before turning to her, she grinned at him sexily before tossing her jacket across the room. He made his way over to her before putting his arms around her waist and biting his lower lip.

“What do you think?” She asked him.

“Hot, Beautiful.” He breathed. “What’s the occasion?”

“Oh, none at all.” She said in a cheerful tone. “Just felt like surprising you.”

He chose then to kiss her; it was a light peck that then moved to her neck. She moved away slightly which caused him to pull back. “What’s wrong?”

“We need to talk Nathan.”

He nodded. “Shoot.”

She took his hands off her waste and made way to the bed. Sitting she stared up at him and leaned holding her weight with her arms. He sat beside her waiting patiently. No words came up for several moments.