ᴍɪʟᴀ

"𝗔𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗿, 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

"𝗔𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗿, 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿."

After being through a lifetime of trauma Milana Alyona Vasiliev finally feels like she could breath as relief enveloped her into its sweet embrace. But like everything, it was short lived as a new piece of information changes everything.

All the sweet lies she had been told finally unfold to present a bittersweet truth, one that she would never expect in all the years she had lived. It could be a chance to move on and finally have something she craved so much, a family.

But the longer she stares at those who hold her future in their grasps, she realizes that even though her future wasn't the brightest, it was a known evil. Now, though, she was diving into the unknown and hoping to survive.

And if you throw trauma, secrets, utter chaos, friendship and love into a perfect mix, there's no way of knowing if it'll turn out good. And for once Milana has no idea if she'll be able to face what awaits her.

• • • • •

hi guys!!
mila is another mafia family book with the long lost sister/daughter trope.
i feel like it's best if i warn you about the fact that mila starts off with some deep shit that can be triggering so i advise everyone to read the trigger warnings at the introduction.
(the writing is also much better than ethereal)
anyhow, if you want a few spoilers you can go to my tiktok.
i hope you enjoy it and don't forget to comment and vote! (i'm an attention whore so if i don't get comebacks and comments my overthinker ass will think y'all are not liking it)