1 - Worried

Kirishima is a good friend. At least he wants to be. He cares a lot about his friends, and would do anything for them, not just because it's the manly thing to do but because he cares about them. So when Bakugou comes to his room after weeks of Kirishima begging him to hang out with everyone, he's worried.

The scowl on his face feels extra fiery today and as he sits down on one of the beanbags at the foot of the bed he only mutters a harsh,

"Damn extras."

Kirishima looks at Kaminari, who gives him a look. Mina gives him a sideways glance before turning to katsuki, smiling.

"Good to see you too Blasty! What's up your ass today?"

Sero, sitting next to Kirishima, turns on the T.V to start their normal routine. Video game tournament. Bakugou loves things like this, likes beating everyone and gloating in his victory, even if its just a game. Maybe this will get him in a better mood. Bakugou ignores Mina, instead turning to his phone and typing away at it.

Mina sighs but doesnt let it ruin her good mood. The game starts up and Kirishima and Sero are playing first since they only have two controllers. Bakugou is still typing on his phone and from what Sero can see he's messaging someone.

"That your girlfriend?"

Everyone is expecting an explosive retort that they could all laugh about, but none come. Instead Bakugou just makes a noise, clearly not really listening to anything around him. The whole night continues like this, everyone trying to include Bakugou in their games or conversations, only to be shot down by sounds that bearly count as responses.

After about an hour, Bakugou suddenly stands out of the beanbag and slides his phone into his pocket.

"Bye."

He leaves before anyone can say anything, much less a goodbye. Its quiet in the room and they hear his footsteps retreating. Then Sero looks at all of them, a concerned look on his face.

"Everyone else is thinking what i'm thinking right?"

They all nod in agreement.

"Ill go check on him."

Kirishima gets up, leaving the room. He goes toward Bakugous door, but he sees Uraraka who is going toward Midoriyas door. They look at each other.

"Hey Kirishima! What are you doing?"

Kirishima smiles at her and rubs the back of his neck.

"Im checking in on baku bro! Hes been acting a little weird lately and im worried.."

Urarakas eyes widen and she glances at izukus door then back at him. She shes a little nervous.

"You know, Midoriya Kun has been a little weird too.. We were just hanging out and he wouldnt even stop looking at his phone you know? Then he said he had to go. I think he was talking to someone? I was worried that someone was doing something..."

Kirishimas eyes widen and he steps closer to her.