2 - Izumi

It seems like Izuku was always in second place compared to his sister. Izumi had everything Izuku didn't. A quirk, much like their mothers but stronger, friends, and she was never alone. Izuku was nothing compared to her, always alone and bullied. 

He struggled with this all of his life, but he never said anything. Izumi was his sister, he loved her. Even when she was always saying things to him.

"I don't know why you even bother Izuku. Don't you think it would be better if you disappeared? Less mouths to feed and mom wouldn't have to stress so much. You wouldn't put her through all that on purpose, right? So, get the hell out of here."

Izumi never let anyone else see her other half. She was polite and kind outside, but when behind closed doors, she hit and said things to Izuku that he thinks he will never be able to forget.

But something was keeping him afloat, someone was here for him. Katsuki Bakugou, his main bully and also pretty popular amongst his peers because of his amazing quirk.

"Izuku!"

He turns around and sees Katsuki running to him, His uniform is kind of unbuttoned and his hair is slightly messy, things Izuku notices when he stops in front of him. Katsuki pants, trying to catch his breath.

"Damn- hah- You could have waited for me you ass, making me run all the way here!"

Izuku feels his face warm up in embarrassment and he smiles at Katsuki.

"Sorry kacchan, I was zoning out a little bit..."

Katsuki gives him a look, clearly not believing him. But lucky for Izuku he doesn't comment on it. Instead, he slings his arm around Izuku's shoulders and brings him close.

"Whatever. Next time fucking wait for me."

Izuku laughs and Katsuki's cheeks turn red. He glares at him.

"What are you laughing at?"

Izuku looks up at him and kisses his lips softly.

"Nothing. Your just so cute."

Katsuki almost dies right there, his eyes wide, his entire face beet red.

"Y-you-"

"BAKUGOU CHAN!"

From behind them, izumi yells. Katsuki grumbles and izuku gives him a sad look. Katsuki hates izumi. It was like he knew who she really was, and maybe he did. Katsuki has always been good at seeing people's true nature.

She runs to them, now in front of them, She pouts, furrowing her brows and puffing out her cheeks. Her green hair is in pigtails and her uniform skirt shifts in the wind. Shes cute, her green eyes much like Izuku's, but missing the slight dull thanks to years of being second best.

She points at Katsuki, her other hand on her hip.

"Bakugou Chan! What have i told you about bullying my brother?!"

Katsuki glares at her and puts his hand in Izuku's hair menacingly, really just feeling the curls. But to any outsider, it looks like he's getting ready to pull it harshly.

"You're not the boss of me bitch-"

"You know what happened last time!"

Last time, Izumi had the bright idea to take Izuku away every time Katsuki entered the room. It went on for a couple of days and it was like Katsuki's life flashed before his eyes. That week was hell to the point he often snuck into Izuku's room at night just to see him.

Katsuki had stopped doing whatever the hell Izumi was bitching about and after Izuku was all his again. Mistakenly, Izumi had thought that Katsuki cared about her being away and it only made her ego and crush grow.

"You'll never see me again if you keep doing that!"

Katsuki rolls his eyes and glares at her.

"Wouldn't that be a dream come true-"

Izumi punches him playfully on the shoulder, laughing.

"Bakugou Chan stop kidding around. Anyway Izuku,"

Katsuki internally screams.

"STOP FUCKING INTURUPTING ME"