12 - Cheating

Katsuki Bakugou is bored. 

Hes bored with the same routine every single day. 

Hes bored with his fucking job. 

And worst of all, he's bored with his husband. 

His sweet, caring, hot, husband. 

Of course, he feels guilty, but he just doesn't care that much about it anymore. 

Not after seeing what's just out of his reach. 

She comes into his office every single day, wearing those short dresses that show her ass every time she bends over his desk. 

He thinks about it as his husband, Izuku Midoriya, comes in to bring him lunch with a smile. 

He thinks about it when they fuck. 

He thinks about it in the shower. 

Even when he goes to bed. 

Until finally, he did it. 

He screwed her. 

And not just once. After they started, he just couldn't stop. He doesn't know why, but even when he got home to his loving husband, he didn't stop thinking about her. 

Until finally, Izuku caught them. 

Not just hearing about it, no of course not. He caught them in the act. Katsuki had forgotten Izuku usually came around this time, busy with bending the women over. The green haired man's shock had been short lived, a look of understanding on his face. 

He had already known. 

"Deku! Don't you dare leave! I swear to God if you walk out of that fucking door, I'll kill you!"

Izuku turns to him, stopping right when his hand is gripping the door handle. The packed luggage bag stops being pulled behind him.

His eyes are cold as he laughs humorlessly. Katsuki's eyes widen and he stops.

"Kill me?"

Katsuki is silent and he reaches out toward him.

"I- I didn't mean it like that Izuku. Just- Just stop being so fucking bitchy and put that shit back!"

Izuku stares blankly at him, his tired eyes nothing like before. He says nothing and turns to the door again. He turns the handle again, ready to leave.

He can't.

He can't let him fucking leave-

"Izuku! I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me, but I swear it will never happen again!"

Katsuki's voice breaks but he still doesn't stop. Katsuki panics even more and rushes towards him. The freckled boy is too late to do anything, because now Katsuki is caging him against the wall and away from the door.

The blonde's eyes are wild and desperate, his face contorted in distress. Izuku glares at him and tries to push him away, the luggage bag falling to the floor.

"Let me fucking go or I'll make you."

Katsuki's heart stings with how cold he's being. Nothing like before.

"I know i fucked up, I fucking know that! But i didn't fucking mean any of it! I swear to you Izuku, she meant nothing to me!"

Izuku's eyes well up and he looks away, still glaring. He clenches his hands into fists. 

"If she meant nothing," 

Izuku's fiery eyes glare into him and he jabs his finger into Katsuki's chest. 

"THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU FUCK HER IN YOUR FUCKING OFFICE? IF SHE MEANT NOTHING, HOW COULD YOU JUST COME HOME LIKE YOU DIDNT JUST SCREW HER? FOR FUCKING MONTHS!!" 

"Izuku-" 

"You think i wouldn't notice?! How distracted you've been?! You think I'm a fucking idiot?! Is that it?" 

Izuku's fists slam into Katsuki's chest, sending him back. The blonde man growls, grabs his wrists, and slams them against the wall. 

"FUCKING STOP!" 

"Let me go!!" 

Katsuki stares into his eyes, silently pleading. 

"Izuku, please. It was a mistake. I'm the idiot, we can work through this." 

Izuku huffs, laughing. 

"Work through this? Wow." 

Katsuki continues, thinking that the green haired man has calmed down enough to listen. 

"This is just a rough patch. Ill fire her and we can move on! It'll be like a fresh start." 

Izuku's smile turns into a grin, and he shakes with even more laughter.

"You wanna know what i think?" 

Izuku comes closer, and Katsuki almost thinks things will be ok. Until a ball of spit is shot into his eye. He yells, letting go of Izuku to wipe at it. 

"I think you should go fuck yourself. You and that bitch can do it together for all i care." 

Izuku leans down to pick up his luggage, but Katsuki grabs at his arm again. His tone is rushed and panicked, tears prickling in his eyes. 

"If you leave me Izuku, I'll die. I know i will. Please, don't go." 

Izuku gives him a disgusted expression, making Katsuki's breathing stop. 

"Then fucking die." 

Katsuki's eyes widen and his grip loosens. Izuku shoves him off and grips the door handle. He turns it and is about to open the door. 

Katsuki won't let that happen. 

"Kacchan! Let's get married." 

"Your joking, right?" 

"Why would i be joking?" 

"Why wouldn't you be?" 

"Don't say that! I love you! More than anyone in the whole world! I would do anything for you!" 

Izuku smiles at him, so bright and loving it makes his heart stop. 

Katsuki looks around wildly and his eyes spot it. 

A bat. 

His body moves before he can really think about it. 

It hits Izuku right in the head, sending him against the other wall with a bang. 

Katsuki is panting, chest rising and falling over and over. He laughs quietly until it builds up into a manic sort of laughter. 

They can start over. 

They can have a fresh start. 

This is just a rough patch. 

Izuku just needs some convincing for a while. 

Luckily for him, his kacchan is willing to be patient.