16 - Worried Pt. 2

"Thats exactly what Baku Bro was doing! Do you think they have something to do with each other? I mean it wouldn't be a big deal if they were just acting off for one night but..."

Kirishima doesn't want his friend to be suffering in any way. It must be something bad if he can't tell Kirishima about it.

"What should we do...?"

Uraraka's lips turn into a thin line, and she sighs. She looks at Kirishima, her eyebrows furrowing in worry.

"We need to find out. Maybe it'll get worse if we don't help them..."

Kirishima smiles at her and puts his hand on her shoulder.

"Ok! Don't worry Uraraka, we'll figure it out together!"

After that exchange, the two of them watched Bakugo and Midoriya closely. While doing so, they started to notice new things they didn't before. 

The boys were constantly looking at each other, and when they weren't able to be together, they were texting each other. One night, they both followed the two and saw Bakugo go into Midoriya's room or sometimes the other way around. 

During their investigations this happened more than once. Even when in the common room, Bakugou would sit on the couch, seemingly waiting for something. Then Midoriya would go to him and sit in his lap.

To say it shocked the entire class was an understatement, but the two boys just shrugged it off, saying it was completely normal for 'friends' to do this.

Uraraka decided she needed to get closer. So, her and Kirishima came up with a plan.

"Hey Midoriya! Come with me for a second will ya? I need some help."

Midoriya smiles at him and accepts, Kirishima leading him away. Uraraka moves in.

"Hey Bakugou, do you think you could help me with my homework? I need someone to help me study because I'm not getting it..."

Bakugou glares at her, definitely going to say no.

"What the fuck no. Don't you guys study with ponytail anyway? Leave me alone."

Uraraka thought he was going to say that. So she brought some bribery. She takes something from out of her pocket.

"Thats too bad. I was gonna give you something in exchange but i guess you don't want,"

She leans to his ear and whispers her last part.

"This limited edition Mini Deku figure. I saw it in one of the shops in town. Turns out they were doing a special on UA students and they only made three. Three of these in all of Japan and i was going to give you one. But since you don't wanna help me-"

While she was talking, she brought out the small figure. It's Midoriya in his hero costume, in a punching position, green lightening around his arms and legs, a big grin on his freckled face.

 Bakugou stares at it, eyes scanning over every detail. He swipes it from her, carefully putting it into his pocket.

"Fine."

Uraraka grins and nods quickly leaving so she doesn't make him mad again. Her eyes meet Midoriya's when she's leaving, Kirishima next to him. 

He looks angry, and a shiver runs down her spine. Before she can say anything though, the look is gone and replaced with a kind smile. Maybe just her imagination.

The next few days, Bakugou is going to Urarakas room to help her study. Her bank account certainly took a hit with how much Deku merch she keeps getting, especially since they are very rare. 

But it will all be worth it when she gets the answers she wants. Midoriya is still acting the same as before and her worry is ever increasing. Bakugou isn't around as much, and Midoriya is constantly checking his phone. 

Its on her way back to her room where the incident happens. She is carrying a Deku poster that she had spent hours standing in line for, making sure that it was not as much as wrinkled as she walked down the stairs to get to the floor her room is on. 

She suddenly feels two hands touch her back and shove. She cant use her quirk with the poster in her hands, reacting too late. 

She doesn't really remember what happened after, but when she opens her eyes again, she is in the medical bay. 

And the first person she sees is Izuku, smiling his polite smile as he holds her hand. Her vision is slightly blurry, and she blinks up at him. 

"W-What happened..." 

Izuku tilts his head slightly, that same expression on his face despite the dark look that suddenly rests itself onto his face. 

"I pushed you down the stairs." 

Urarakas eyes widen, and her body stiffens up. It's quiet, no one daring to make a sound. Uraraka is suddenly hyper aware of Izuku's hands gripping hers and the fact that they were completely alone. 

When Uraraka doesn't answer right away, Izuku hums and continues to speak. 

"I was hoping that you would die. But luckily for you, you just hit your head pretty bad." 

She feels her breathing quicken and she wants to get away. Her body won't listen to her. 

"W-Why would you-" 

"You should have stayed away from my man." 

Izuku digs his nails into her hands, leaving red marks as the skin is pulled. Uraraka winces, trying to pull her hand away. He had a death grip on her. 

"But since we are friends, take this as a final warning." 

Uraraka fearfully watches Izuku lean closer to her, eyes gleaming. 

"If i catch your ass stepping a little too close to him, ill make sure you really die. Don't even think about telling anyone about this. I mean, you could, but i think we both know no one would believe you." 

Izuku gives Uraraka her space back, letting her hands go and standing up. He gives her a friendly smile, the smile she was so used to seeing, her friends smile. 

"Hope you feel better soon Uraraka San." 

Izuku leaves the room and Uraraka stares at the ceiling, her hands still stinging. 

She will never stick her nose in their business ever again.