14 - Tentatively

Tentatively

In a way that lacks confidence, hesitantly

Ask anyone who follows him around. All those extras that worship the ground he walks on and everything he does will say the same thing.

Katsuki Bakugou does not hesitate to do what he fucking wants.

Though, unknown to all of them, there is one thing that makes him stop and take a second. Someone who makes katsuki force himself to calm down and think.

And that person is named Izuku Midoriya

AKA Deku.

And the worst part is that he knows why he takes so much care when it comes to the nerd.

Katsuki Bakugou likes him.

He knows it sounds like shit, he couldn't believe it either at first.

But now he doesn't fight it. And sometimes he thinks thats worse, because now when he does some fucked up bat crazy shit, hes not blurred by anger or fury.

He's clear headed and calm.

So when he sits across from the sobbing school girl tied up in a chair and doesn't make a sound, he can't blame it on being in shock or some shit.

Now, the reason the girl is here is a good one, at least to katsuki. She had tried to get with Deku, and not just a little 'I like him' either.

Katsuki had watched as she tried to get in Izuku's pants.

That is something that can't be forgiven, ever.

Of course she didn't get very far, Izuku had pushed her away and left her there behind the school parking lot.

Alone.

You could say that she deserves it, sitting there and sobbing. There are probably a thousand thoughts rushing through her head, like if she's going to die, what she should do, and who took her here.

Katsuki watches her, a blank expression on his face. Her pigtails are messed up and tangled. Katsuki had knocked her unconscious and pulled her by her hair. 

He still had some of the strands wrapped around his fingers annoyingly.

He guesses she was the innocent girl type, with the way she 'cutely' tried to seduce izuku.

Finally he gets bored just watching her there and gets up from his own chair. At the sound, the girl perks up and momentarily stops her loud crying.

"H-hello? W-whos there!?"

The blonde doesnt say anything yet, going to the small table of tools next to her. She looks around, her head moving quickly as she tries to find out where he is standing.

They always did that.

As if knowing where he was would help ease their fear.

The knife gleams in the dim light as he picks it up.

"What a-are you doing!? Let me go! T-This really isn't funny!"

He stands over her and leans down a little. He lets the knife graze over her leg, her skirt in a balled up mess because of her squirming. He sees her tense up even more and try to push away.

"Stop!! Please s-stop! I didn't do anything, I swear! LET ME GO!!"

Normally, katsuki would have a little fun with it. But he promised Izuku they would hang out and play video games at his house today.

Being clear headed in situations like this really helped. He is allowed to be a little angry of course, but hes able to do things quickly.

He stabs her thigh, the fatty flesh pressing around the hilt of the blade. She lets out the loudest scream ever, right next to katsukis ears.

He slaps her to get her to shut the hell up.

She doesn't, so he hits her over and over again until her face is bleeding and bruised.

He lifts up the knife and stabs again, this time only a small cry comes out as she shakes violently.

He doesn't even hesitate when he frees his knife and aims.

He ends her life, his knife expertly cutting her throat.

He leaves her there, calling someone to clean it for him.

He thought of it beforehand, when he was calm enough to think it all through.

He changes his clothes and washes his hands. Afterwards, he goes to Izukus house. The nerd is already waiting for him, giving him a bright smile when he comes in.

Izuku pretends not to notice the dried blood on the blonde's neck.