10 - Jealous Pt. 2

He looks at her. Her pink lip tint is nice. He wonders which one she uses, though that isnt the point right now. Shes looking at him, annoyance on her face. He rolls his eyes, looking away from her and ahead. He sees a head of fluffy green hair disappear around a corner and his heart quickens slightly.

"What?"

She pouts and folds her arms.

"Are you mad at me or something? You haven't held my hand this entire time we've been walking and i thought that we had a talk about this yesterday. What are you supposed to do when we're walking together?"

She drags out the last part of her sentence and irritation chews inside of Katsuki. He grits out an answer.

"Hold your fucking hand."

He harshly grips her hand, trying to at least hurt her a little bit. Just so she knows how pissed he is. Did Izuku see? Has Izuku been thinking about him? Is he going to say something? Maybe corner Katsuki somewhere and ask him why he's dating this bitch. If he does, Katsuki would of course tell him the truth. Then-

"Katsuki! Not so hard! God, it's like you forget everything i tell you. Can you just listen? It really isn't that difficult."

He glares at her, trying to pull away.

"Who the hell do you fucking think you are bitch? -"

Right when he raises his voice to an almost yell, getting ready to blow her head off, she starts crying. Loudly.

"Katsuki! Why are you being like this?! All i said was that i wanted to hold your hand!"

Some people look over at them, whispering. God fucking damn it all. Fat tears run down her face, and she wipes them, sniffing and crying. He knows its fake. She does this a lot, it makes him want to give her something to actually cry about, but he can't.

Has Izuku noticed yet?

__________________________________________________

"Don't you think she seems like a major bitch?"

Izuku looks up at Ohi from his homework. Hes sitting at his desk in the empty classroom. Its lunch time and they just got in here. Ohi is sitting on the desk next to his, eating some of the food Izuku's mom packed for them.

"Are you saying that because she's dating kacch- Bakugou, or are you saying it because she's an actual major bitch?"

Ohi rolls his eyes and exaggeratingly reaches his arms out to make it more dramatic.

"The second one! I keep seeing them around and she's always bitching about something hes doing, and it's always the stupidest stuff. I don't know why he's staying with her when she treats him like that, for real."

Izuku sighs, going back to writing and finishing up his homework.

"He must really like her."

"Thats what I'm saying! He looks like he's going to die! The poor dude is hanging by a thread, and everyone sees it!"

Ohi goes to him and plants his ass on Izuku's desk, blocking him from his homework. Izuku is now looking up at him, annoyed. Ohi ignores him though and leans close to him, whispering. Izuku feels his breath against his ear. They are used to this closeness, their best friends after all, its normal.

"I think you need to save him. Just go over and pull him away. That way, all of you are saved!"

"I thought you said i should just forget him because he has asshole disease."

"Well after seeing how both of you are suffering, i need to give you some encouragement!"

"And if your wrong?"

"I am never wrong my dear friend. You just need to go over and say, 'Hey, im in love with you. I love you so much its almost crazy!-"'

Just as ohi is finishing his sentence, someone bursts in. Izuku and Ohi jump at the noise, staggering back from each other. They look at the entrance and there are two people standing there. Katsuki and her. They all stare at each other. Finally she talks.

"W-were you two... kissing?"

Both of the boys look at each other, then back at her. Then the sentence registers and they both turn red.

"W-what!? Why would you think t-that!?"

The girl points at the both of them, katsuki staring at izuku, almost burning holes into his face.

"You were reallyyyy close just now, and we just heard you confess your feelings so- Oh who cares! We promise we wont tell anyone! Right katsuki?"

She turns to him, leaning on his arm. Katsuki doesnt stop staring at izuku. He stands up.

"Hold on, thats not what happened, we were just talking, he wasnt saying he loved me or anything-"

"Yeah! Izuku looks like a broccoli!"

Izuku glares at him and the other turns away. 

Random Yandere One Shots Vol. 4On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara