15 - Reassuring Pt. 1

Reassuring

Serving or intended to remove someone's doubts or fears

It itches.

His hands feel like his blood is boiling over, trying to escape his flesh. It burns, it feels like he's going to die.

Every time he sees him with someone else, it pisses him off so much. That he knows, but there is a feeling that is unfamiliar to him. That feeling is what causes the boiling of his blood and the burning in his hands.

Maybe if he cut them off it would help.

But he finds another solution.

He can just make sure no one else sees or talks to Izuku. It started with the others, killing them and hiding their bodies. This made the burning go away, even for a little while. But that started to get annoying, even to him.

So he just decided to keep Izuku in his house.

Izuku isn't too fond of the idea, screaming and crying for him to let him leave. Katsuki is always patient with him. Well, as patient as a hot head like Katsuki could be.

It's been weeks now, but he still has that burning feeling in his hands and it only spreads across his body the more he lets it go on.

Maybe it's because no matter what he does Izuku still looks at him with that stupid fucking face. The nerd has given up screaming and crying, now just glaring at him with that fire in his eyes.

They always are afraid and hateful.

Katsuki doesn't know why he's scared. It's not like he's done anything to him, hasn't hurt him more than necessary, he feeds him, takes care of him, loves him.

Izuku is just acting like a spoiled brat.

Katsuki is short on time because he can feel the burning getting worse and worse. This is what makes him crumble.

"Tell me how much you love me Izuku. Tell me so this fucking feeling stops."

Katsuki trails his hands over the green haired boy's face as the other watches him with that heated hate. Katsuki lets his eyes linger on every inch of Izuku's face.

His voice is a whisper since there is no need to be any louder. He's already so close to Izuku's ear. Katsuki can smell his own shampoo in his curls.

"I feel like I'm burning up. Do you get that? I fucking need you more than i need to breath. When you look at me like that, it hurts."

His fingers grip tighter around the boy's cheeks, making the other's face squish up. Izuku still doesn't look away from him, his glare faltering slightly.

Katsuki needs him to understand.

"I hurt all of those people, killed them, suffered, because of you."

The green haired boy looks away, his eyes darting anywhere but Katsuki's face. The blonde watches him do this for a moment before softly letting go of his face and leaving.

The door slams closed behind him.

Katsuki will get him to understand.

No matter what he has to do.

Katsuki has changed up his routine.