6 - Crush

The first time Katsuki ever saw Izuku was when he was six and the other was four.

His mom had taken his hand and led him to a woman. She was pretty, with straight green hair and shining eyes. Her smile was warm and kind.

"Hello Bakugo. I'm Inko Midoriya, I'm friends with your mom."

Katsuki doesn't answer, but then his eyes land on the little boy next to her. He looks very much like his mom, except for the way his hair curls around and the freckles dotting his face. The little boy shyly looks at him, and when he catches him staring, he looks back at the ground. Pink dots his face.

Cute.

"Go play with him Katsuki! We need to catch up."

Katsuki normally would say something, more like yell, but at the moment he doesn't feel like it. Instead, he lets go of her hand and goes to the little boy. He grabs his hand and pulls, making the other stagger forward and look up at him.

His eyes practically sparkle.

"Come on nerd."

The two played together the whole day. Izuku was a little shy at first, but once Katsuki got him to open up he laughed and smiled openly. Katsuki would be lying if that didn't make his chest swell with pride. They ended up going to Katsuki's house, the two adults still catching up with each other.

That day had been the only day that Katsuki got to hang out with Izuku.

From that time forward, Katsuki made sure to always see if he could catch Izuku. Since they didn't go to the same school, he had to do some digging. Some people might call Katsuki a stalker because of this, but to him its nothing bad.

He loves Izuku, has loved him and why is it bad to be with the person you love? After he found out what school he went to, his routine, his interests, and everything else about him, he started to make his move.

He is now eight and Izuku is six years old.

Izuku is walking home from school, his yellow backpack standing out. Katsuki goes to him, casually walking to him despite his heart freaking out and bursting out of his chest. He is now next to him and the younger boy stares at him uncomfortably.

"H-Hello?"

Hes so cute

Katsuki looks at him, his red eyes harsh.

"Hello? Are you shutting down again nerd? Or did you forget about me already."

The boy looks at him a while longer, his brows furrowed as he tries to look for Katsuki in his memories. He sees the exact moment it registers, and he grins.

"Kacchan!?"

The nerd smiles big and hugs him, stopping their walk. Katsuki pats his head, letting his fingers linger in the soft curls.

"Where the hell have you been Deku?"

Izuku lets him go and nervously shifts.

"I um..."

Katsuki waits but then gets impatient.

"It doesn't matter, just don't go and disappear again or ill track you down."

The fact that he did spend two years tracking him down goes unsaid.

This time, Katsuki won't let him get away. 

no matter what