4 - Game Pt. 2

"H-Hey what's wrong Bakugou?" 

The goons all look in the direction he's staring in. One of them snickers. 

"It looks like the loser has himself a girlfriend." 

Another one laughs. 

"Who knew anyone would actually like that shit?" 

Katsuki's anger amplifies. 

"Shut the fuck up, all of you. I'm gonna teach that useless Deku a lesson." 

Katsuki stands up from his desk, the chair scraping on the floor as its pushed back. He stomps toward Izuku's desk. The two of them continue talking. 

"Maybe we can hang out sometime? When are you free?" 

Katsuki slams his hand on the desk and lets out an explosion, scorching the desk. 

"Oi you useless Deku, what the hell do you think you're doing?!" 

Izuku is unmoving from his seat, and the girl nervously folds her arms close to her body. 

"Hello Katsuki. Do you need anything?" 

Katsuki's mind goes blank for a second. The way his name slips out of Izuku's mouth makes him melt, it's amazing- He snaps out of it as soon as the girl starts to talk. 

"U-Um Bakugo San, c-can you please stop b-bothering us-" 

Katsuki interrupts her. 

"What the hell did you say?! How about you just shut the fuck up you piece of shit?! I'm not talking to you!" 

The girl cowers back into her chair further. Izuku sighs. 

"Katsuki please stop being so loud, I'm right here." 

Katsuki stares at Izuku, then grabs his arm and pulls him up. He turns to his goons. 

"Watch the extra. Make sure she doesn't leave this fucking room." 

With that, Katsuki drags Izuku out of the room. The hallways are empty as Katsuki drags Izuku to a corner. 

"Deku what the hell do you think you're doing? Hah? Have you completely lost your fucking mind?" 

Izuku smiles kindly. 

"I don't know what you're talking about Katsuki. I was just having lunch with a classmate. Actually, she was kind of cute, in a puppy kind of way. I was thinking of asking her out, she probably would say yes, that is if she doesn't have a partner already. We could go shopping or have ice cream at that small shop downtown. I think shed enjoy it, she said she loves ice cream so maybe-" 

Katsuki slams his hands on the wall either side of Izuku's head, letting out explosions. 

"Stop." 

Katsuki's eyes are blank, focusing on only Izuku. A slight chill runs up his spine. 

"Just hearing you say shit like that makes me want to wrap my fucking hands around her neck and crush it, do you understand? This is what you do to me. Its making me go fucking insane." 

Izuku looks up at him with shining eyes. 

"And why is that Katsuki?" 

Katsuki stops. 

"I.." 

He waits for an answer, but when he doesn't get one, Izuku looks away from him, a sad smile on his face. 

"Well, if you don't have a reason then i can do whatever i want." 

Izuku goes to leave but Katsuki grabs his shoulders, pushing him back. 

"W-Wait i- It's because i fucking- I love you, I'm in love with you, you shitty nerd and then there you go talking to some fucking extra and-" 

Katsuki stops, his face red. 

"And it pisses me the fuck off." 

Izuku stares at him and steps closer. 

"That wasn't so hard, right?" 

Katsuki tchs, still red. 

Izuku stands on his tippy toes and gives him a kiss. 

"Looks like i win." 

"