5 - Mary

"Mary is the girl that I wanna kiss."

The sound plays in the background in the room. The fumes make it kind of stuffy, but they don't care. They had been doing this a lot lately, and Izuku should be telling him not to, really, he should. But he likes having this connection with Katsuki. The nights they get high in Katsuki's room are the times they have their longest conversations.

"She's got big red eyes and big red lips."

Sometimes he wonders why Katsuki invited him. It's not like he accidentally caught him or anything, the blond had gone to his room and knocked on the door.

"Wanna get high with me shit nerd."

And of course, he said yes. Because Izuku is always down if Katsuki is. So now, they do this every two week, and he looks forward to it, even has it marked on his calendar. When he walked in, he noticed it was also on Katsuki's.

"She's got big sharp teeth and big fat hips."

He wonders why. Was he also looking forward to this or was it just because he wouldn't remember the time? A voice in the back of his mind says that he doesn't care that he shouldn't care anymore.

He ignores it.

He loves him. He's known it since middle school, hell even when they were kids. But he stopped thinking about stuff like that. Reality was cruel, and the reality was that Katsuki would never feel anything remotely the same as Izuku.

"Hey. Why are you so quiet."

Izuku looks at him. His red eyes are clouded as they stare into him. He gives some excuse and by the look on Katsuki's face he doesn't buy it for even a second.

"Mary is the girl that I wanna fuck."

"What? You getting second thoughts or something?"

Izuku says he isn't. Though he isn't entirely sure. What if something slips, something he can't pretend didn't happen, or something that will make Katsuki hate him. More than he already does.

"Don't you dare lie to me Deku, I can see it written all over your shitty face."

Izuku doesn't answer, instead looking away. Maybe if he just ignores it, Katsuki will stop asking. But this is Katsuki Bakugo we're talking about.

"Oh, so you think you can fucking ignore me?"

Izuku hears movement and before he can do anything, Katsuki is on his lap, glaring at him. Izuku's breathing stops and his heart is racing out of his chest.

"Wh-"

"Shut the hell up. Let me talk."

"She's got leather heart and leather gloves."

Izuku twists his mouth shut, trying to catch his breath.

"You know what pisses me off about you fucker? Your stupid fucking eyes, your stupid shitty freakles, your fucking smile, your laugh. Everything about you pisses me off i can't fucking focus on anything else. Do you know how that feels? I fucking wait for your ass to show up here so i can see you. You and your stupid fucking adorable face."

"She's the only girl that I wanna love."

Izuku feels his face turn red, trying to grasp what Katsuki is saying. The blonde isn't doing much better either, the tips of his ears and his cheeks a flaming red.

"Kacchan-"

Katsuki glares at him and smashes their lips together.

He pulls away.

"Just shut the hell up."

"Listen to me, baby, I don't mind."

Izuku nods his head and goes back to kissing him, his eyes half lidded.

"I wanna be with you and waste my time."

Maybe this can become their new habit instead of getting high.