7 - Sweet

Katsuki thinks Izuku tastes sweet.

When they kiss, little sparks feel like they're igniting themselves all over his body.

A sweet, burning nitroglycerin.

But when they kiss and he can taste his tears, it turns salty. He kills whatever makes Izuku sad and most of the time its people. He doesn't care what he has to do though, as long as he can keep that sweet taste to himself.

But the problems only get worse as their first year of middle school continues. Izuku starts to catch the attention of extras, extras who have no business even looking at his Deku. It pisses him off so much he ends up getting in an even worse mood every time he sees it happen.

What if they get to kiss Izuku?

Taste him?

He will never let that happen. So, he starts to follow Izuku around all of the time, and when he is forced to stop, Izuku follows him. It's a nice feeling, Izuku hanging on to his every word and action like a lifeline. This is the way things should always stay.

He sees someone.

Katsuki isn't an idiot; he sees someone following them. He can tell because it's been at least ten minutes and the other boy still isn't going in any other direction. He sees how he watches Izuku's every move.

He needs to get rid of this motherfucker.

"Kacchan, has something been bothering you? I can help if there is, you know I can!"

Izuku stops walking and looks up at him, his face determined. Hes so cute when he wants to help.

"I'm fine nerd, just thinking about shit. But there is something I want you to do."

Izuku smiles at him, nodding his head.

"What can i do Kacchan?"

Katsuki grabs his chin and pulls him closer by his waist. He plants his lips onto Izuku's, who kisses back. Before it can escalate though, Katsuki pulls away.

"Leave your window open so i can get it alright?"

Izuku's cheeks are red, and his lips are slightly red. Still, he nods and kisses Katsuki's forehead.

"Ok kacchan."

He watches Izuku go into his house, and he turns the corner. But he doesn't go anywhere, he just waits. Then he hears footsteps, and someone bumps into him. The person falls, a yell leaving their mouth.

"Hey! Watch where the hell your goi-"

The stalker looks at Katsuki and is cut off. He stammers as the blonde looks down at him. His red eyes are gleaming, anger and bloodlust clear in them.

"So, you're the one stalking my Deku. You sick fuck,"

Katsuki steps toward the boy and swings his leg back and only a second later his boot is being rammed into the boy's stomach. He lets out a loud scream and Katsuki keeps kicking him, digging his heel into the flesh.

"You think I'm just gonna let you get away with this hah? Im,"

A kick to his chest which sends the victim lurching back.

"Sick and tired,"

The boy vomits all over the concrete under him, but still Katsuki doesn't stop the hard and painful kicks to his body. Its only getting harder and harder as he brings out every word with a kick.

"Of fucking freaks like you,"

The boy is sobbing and crying, begging for mercy.

"Staying around what belongs to me!!"

With one final kick to the boy's face, Katsuki stops to catch his breath.