13 - Suji

Katsuki Bakugou loves him, he loves him so much he would do anything to keep his angelic presence safe. 

This made him angry at anyone who tried to come close. Thats probably why all the kids in their preschool run away when they see him. 

Thats how it's supposed to be, because the only person who should be able to see how perfect Izuku is is Katsuki. 

Incompetent actions, boiling irritation. 

Izuku is always asking why Katsuki does these things, keeps him away from everyone else and makes sure he is the only one Izuku talks to. 

Katsuki doesn't hide the fact that he would hurt anyone who came between them. Izuku just loves Katsuki too much to do anything about it. 

i won't conceal my desire cause your innocent body won't stay that way. 

As they grow older, Katsuki realizes something. Once they grow up fully, no one will ever see Izuku's purity, because Katsuki will be the one to ruin it. The thought makes him giddy. 

Let's strip our innocence and become adults.

If Katsuki takes all of Izuku, every piece of him and devours it, Izuku will only ever belong to him. 

I'm so used to it. 

He doesn't tell Izuku about his thoughts. He knows this is far worse than anything else he's ever done. It would be a crime, a serious, messed up, crime. 

calling it a great way to kill time, flaunting it as convenience

So he ignores it for a while, letting it build up as the days in middle school pass. Izuku begins to get used to talking to just Katsuki. 

I know i cant have you, from looking at your childish face

Still, the green haired boy has that aura of holiness. It feels like Katsuki's hands sting when he touches him, like Katsuki is someone dirty and undeserving. 

This makes the want build higher and higher.

I want to see!

He becomes aware of this building up when Izuku is over for a sleepover. He had woken up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back asleep. 

This burning passion once lit won't fade, it goes against so many wrongs that feel so right.

He had turned to his left and saw the nerd sleeping. So unsuspecting, so innocent. The two had always shared a bed when they slept over at each other's houses. It was normal. 

Youve met with a terrible end, but i wonder what will come of it

But what wasn't normal was the tightness in his pants at the thought of touching his childhood friend. 

When i reattach that severed head back onto your neck

Izuku wasn't awake, so it shouldn't be that big a deal right?  What the nerd didn't know couldn't hurt him 

I yearn for my thoughts of touching your sullied body to come true

So he reached over and slid his hands down, down, down- 

Katsuki stops himself. 

His heart is beating so hard against his ribcage and his breathing is heavy. 

He doesn't sleep for the rest of the night. 

Compassion is useless, urges gone wrong 

Izuku just goes on like nothing is wrong, because to him, Katsuki is just being his normal self. But the blonde knows this is different, something dangerous.