3 - Game

Izuku Midoriya. 

The love of Katsuki's life. They spent every day together since they were children. Katsuki loved- Lived for him. 

Izuku was like a light, always shining. He could help but follow that light, sucked into it. 

And well, Izuku knew this better than anyone else. 

He saw the way Katsuki's eyes would focus on only him when he entered a room, the way Katsuki always boasted when Izuku was around. In all honesty, Izuku loved the fact that Katsuki loved him back. 

And he liked to turn this fact into a little game for his enjoyment. But Izuku thought this was fair, after all, if Katsuki didn't have the guts to tell him about his feelings, then why shouldn't Izuku take advantage of it? 

"Hey Midoriya Kun, I was wondering if... if you wanted to have lunch with me?" 

They are in the classroom and the lunch bell just rang. Students are filing out of the classroom in groups, eager to go to lunch and talk with friends.

 Katsuki is sitting with his goons standing around his desk, and as they talk about things Katsuki doesn't give a shit about, he watches a girl go up to Izuku's desk. 

His Izuku who always eats lunch in the classroom alone. 

His Izuku safe where Katsuki can watch him. 

His Izuku who is being asked by some extra to lunch. 

It wouldn't have been such a big deal, (Katsuki knows that it would have been a big deal either way) But Katsuki knows for a fact that this extra has had a small crush on Izuku for weeks. 

Katsuki glares at her, watching as her cheeks turn pink and she nervously fiddles with her skirt. Katsuki focuses on the conversation the two are having. 

"So... D-Do you want to have lunch w-with me?..." 

Izuku can feel Katsuki's glare in the back of his head and smiles. He twists a strand of the girl's hair between his fingers. 

"Can't we stay in here for lunch? Its more private. Just the two of us." 

The girls face turns even more red. Katsuki's glare intensifies, almost burning a hole into his head. 

"I-I ah y-yeah!" 

Izuku pulls the seat next to him and puts it in front of his desk. 

"Sit down, i want you too comfortable." 

The girl quickly sits down, pulls out her lunch, and smiles. She opens her lunch and Izuku gives her a flirtatious smile. 

"That looks delicious, can i try some?" 

The girls face turns even more red. 

"S-Sure!" 

Izuku takes the pair of chopsticks the girl is using and picks up a piece of meat. He puts it in his mouth, making sure the girls eyes linger on his lips and then sets the chopsticks down. 

"Hmm! Thats good! You're lucky to have this as your lunch, did you make it yourself?" 

They have a conversation about her food, even how nice the weather is today. Katsuki feels his face heat up and his palms sweat in his fists. The three goons chatter stops when they notice the anger seeping through Katsuki.